Iran Nuclear Deal: USA remains out under Biden; Russia and Iran collaborating on nuclear items

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY

The EU will fold. Trump will sanction European banks and business that invest into Iran. Then these buisness will say fukk it because they do not want to be outside the US market. So they will divest from Iran. The EU is useless it’s a confederation and the member states can’t even agree how to take on Russia. So they will simply be fuming in the background. The EU is a US vassal state. They do not have the balls to take on Trump.

So what will happen next? European investment dissipates. Iran is frustrated. China and Russia fill the void. Iran backs out the JPCOA because they see little economic benefit. And possibly withdraw from the NPT. They restart their nuclear program and then war will come.

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
The EU will fold. Trump will sanction European banks and business that invest into Iran. Then these buisness will say fukk it because they do not want to be outside the US market. So they will divest from Iran. The EU is useless it’s a confederation and the member states can’t even agree how to take on Russia. So they will simply be fuming in the background. The EU is a US vassal state. They do not have the balls to take on Trump.

So what will happen next? European investment dissipates. Iran is frustrated. China and Russia fill the void. Iran backs out the JPCOA because they see little economic benefit. And possibly withdraw from the NPT. They restart their nuclear program and then war will come.

I want to slap anyone who thinks a war with Iran would be a cake walk with its massive population, crazy geography, and new S-300 systems courtesy of Uncle Vlad. They have been preparing for an US/Israeli attack since the axis of evil speech--about 16 friggin years. People need to get a clue.

ZoeGod

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
I want to slap anyone who thinks a war with Iran would be a cake walk with its massive population, crazy geography, and new S-300 systems courtesy of Uncle Vlad. They have been preparing for an US/Israeli attack since the axis of evil speech--about 16 friggin years. People need to get a clue.
They have been preparing since the 1970s. And they have been observing America's past wars and interventions (Desert Storm,Yugoslavia, Afghanistan,Iraq etc) and been making plans accordingly how to fight the US not in a conventional war but asymmetrically. However, the neo-cons like Bolton want war with Iran. Pompeo thinks the US air force can do 2000 sorties of bombardment of Iran easily in a time where there is a shortage of pilots and fighter jets. There is this thinking amongst neocons that war with Iran will go smoothly like Desert Storm. They have not learned from Iraq. And hence why I believe war with Iran will happen. Trump has neocons around him that want war, Trump is a hyper militarist, this cabinet is all about regime change. I would not put it past Bolton to advise Trump to invade Iran if the air and sea war is not going well for them.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
They have been preparing since the 1970s. And they have been observing America's past wars and interventions (Desert Storm,Yugoslavia, Afghanistan,Iraq etc) and been making plans accordingly how to fight the US not in a conventional war but asymmetrically. However, the neo-cons like Bolton want war with Iran. Pompeo thinks the US air force can do 2000 sorties of bombardment of Iran easily in a time where there is a shortage of pilots and fighter jets. There is this thinking amongst neocons that war with Iran will go smoothly like Desert Storm. They have not learned from Iraq. And hence why I believe war with Iran will happen. Trump has neocons around him that want war, Trump is a hyper militarist, this cabinet is all about regime change. I would not put it past Bolton to advise Trump to invade Iran if the air and sea war is not going well for them.

Which would be a disaster as the US doesn't have the manpower to invade Iran.

FAH1223

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

A war won't happen. Too costly as we've discussed.

If the Europeans are smart, they will take a page from Russia, China, India, and Turkey. Bypassing sanctions is much easier now that the UNSC sanctions have been gone for 2 years.

ZoeGod

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Which would be a disaster as the US doesn't have the manpower to invade Iran.
Everything depends on the Europeans.If they defy the US in the face of sanctions then war won’t happen. However if they fold(which I think they will) Iran will see little benefit to stay in the deal. They will restart the nuclear program. And Trump will have the causus belli to start a war with Iran. The war would be costly but it’s neocons who we are talking about. They are very arrogant and think since America has a powerful military it uses its might to crush anyone. They have to learn the hardway I guess. War with Iran will be America’s Rocroi. The image and perception of American power will be further shaken.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
A war won't happen. Too costly as we've discussed.

If the Europeans are smart, they will take a page from Russia, China, India, and Turkey. Bypassing sanctions is much easier now that the UNSC sanctions have been gone for 2 years.

There will definitely be fighting in the Golan or Bekaa Valley before Iran proper but I wouldn't put airstrikes off the table. They think the response to those can be contained.

FAH1223

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
There will definitely be fighting in the Golan or Bekaa Valley before Iran proper but I wouldn't put airstrikes off the table. They think the response to those can be contained.

Golan for sure is my guess

Air strikes in Iran? They have S-300s now. They got their hands on them from Russia after the UNSC sanctions were lifted with the JCPOA.

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Golan for sure is my guess

Air strikes in Iran? They have S-300s now. They got their hands on them from Russia after the UNSC sanctions were lifted with the JCPOA.

Yeah I mentioned the S-300s in my earlier post. It would be nuts against those but I still don't underestimate the overestimation of our military power in some corners.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dumb Question, but I've constantly heard about how the JCPOA is a "bad deal", what was the available "good deal" then?

I've constantly heard this from (neo-con/hawkish) pundits but with no depth. :shaq2:

FAH1223

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Dumb Question, but I've constantly heard about how the JCPOA is a "bad deal", what was the available "good deal" then?

I've constantly heard this from (neo-con/hawkish) pundits but with no depth. :shaq2:

The neocons want Iran to surrender, force regime change, and submit itself to the US hegemony like the Gulf States basically are.

The Europeans wanted the deal cause of losing money via the sanctions.

The deal came about because of the sanctions busting with mutual currencies and gold... China did it, India did it, Turkey did it. This threatened the US Dollar as the reserve currency long-term.

John Kerry admits it