• Other

Votes: 8 9.1%

• Total voters

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
just got a good job downtown tdot :ld:and i wanna stunt on these young cats with a new gadget.

:dwillhuh:where should one go from his old iphone 3 that still works surprisingly.

heard iphone 4s are better than the iphone 5. and the z10 looks sharp and has 2 sim card slots:leon: its a new world.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
im leaning towards the z10. androids seem like phones for kids or college students.

Point being is unless your phone is gold and diamond encrusted you not stuntin with any model phone.

Everybody has a iPhone, Galaxy/Android w.e., etc if BB gets popular again then add that to the list. A cell phone isn't really a sign of status anymore.

Just get a phone you like, they all do the same shyt. Damn near look the same too.

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
gonna get the z10 i think. theyre selling better than the iphone and samsung up here and it has 2 hrs more talk time than the iphone. the apps is the only thing i think ill miss out on. but i already got an itouch.

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
and im sure the poll results is bias to bb seeing how apple is all american and bb is all canadian. americans will never admit the bb 10 is as good as an iphone.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol at you thinking you are stunting because of a cellphone, middle school kids have expensive ass phones hit means nothing nowadays, and im sure your new job is nothing important so chill out, you acting like you a CEO or something, step your game up punk

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
lol at you thinking you are stunting because of a cellphone, middle school kids have expensive ass phones hit means nothing nowadays, and im sure your new job is nothing important so chill out, you acting like you a CEO or something, step your game up punk

:umad:i see why u red breh. negged again.

some people r so dumb they cant tell sarcasm. :why: obviously i aint STUNTING ON NO ONE with a phone. dumbass. i jus meant look professional with a good business phone.

and working for a financial company for over 20/hr is pretty important to this college dropout so eat a fat dikk and go troll somewhere else.:pacspit:

kbtwofour

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Cali
If you want a good business phone then get the Blackberry and if you want a good overall phone then get an Android.