iPad Pro 2018 Reviews

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

I'm highly disappointed to find out that flash drives plugged into the USB type-c port don't work. Probably done deliberately so people don't buy the cheapest version and use that as expanded storage.

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I just find it hilarious that folks are describing this as expensive....the same folks who went out and bought the iPhone X.
Some of these models cost more than decent laptops. The Verge review basically complained that as powerful a device as this new iPad is it's still crippled by the limitations Apple places on iOS. It's hardware more powerful than many computers with an OS that doesn't let it fully use the power.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Some of these models cost more than decent laptops. The Verge review basically complained that as powerful a device as this new iPad is it's still crippled by the limitations Apple places on iOS. It's hardware more powerful than many computers with an OS that doesn't let it fully use the power.
shyt is basically a waste of time. Honestly. Lol

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
On of the reason I don’t fukk with iPads. I have a Mac and an iPhone. An iPad just seems like an unnecessary expense.

They tout that it can replace a computer (which it can for some people) but it’s jist not functional enough for me. I need a file system.

yup. Nothing Pro about the iPads with it being so restrictive. Being that apple is being on iterations, I assume it won't be until 2020 or so until their "master plan" is executed.

brownsugah

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I just ordered a 2018 iPad and Apple Pencil. The Pro looks nice but I can’t justify paying that much for a device I won’t use constantly.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
The iPad Pro is incredible hardware being intentionally gimped by apple. All the signs are there that they kind of want to move away from Intel, but are still working.

I’m actually pretty surprised we don’t have MacBooks with an A12x chip yet

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
This is the best Netflix machine money can buy :russ:. The multitasking on this is so weak it's sad, all that power just to split screen email and safari :dead:

All the bullshyt about app optimization on iPAds, bytch where :dahell:? They don't even have some basic shopping apps on iPads (where is the Target app :mindblown:), shyts are reserved for iPhone for some reason.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
the ipad pro and apple pencil are great for digital art projects but for productivity it's not good and it's way too expensive for watching videos and browsing. i ended up returning mine for an ipad air since i wasn't even drawing or using the art aspect of it much.

just seems silly to roll something like this out when it's very limited.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

I'm highly disappointed to find out that flash drives plugged into the USB type-c port don't work. Probably done deliberately so people don't buy the cheapest version and use that as expanded storage.

This is exactly why I don't fukk with this bytch ass company!!!

typed on my macbook pro :mjgrin:

seriously though I hate their practises and if they didn't make reliable computers I wouldn't have use for them anymore. Took me a long while to buy another laptop from them after they started soldering compononents so you can't upgrade your shyt.