Introducing Drew Walls, the new social media sensation

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Haven't heard of this till now. I can't even be mad as this seems completely harmless but also really don't get the appeal of modern social media lol

The True HD

Billionaire
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Loudy | 🇯🇲
Fake militant nikkas acting like they know what's manly and what's not.... guess what, commenting on what other men do aint it.

Some ppl can't stand when other ppl do seemingly simple/regular shyt and get recognition, or even worse, a bag off it.

Shouts to breh

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fake militant nikkas acting like they know what's manly and what's not.... guess what, commenting on what other men do aint it.

Some ppl can't stand when other ppl do seemingly simple/regular shyt and get recognition, or even worse, a bag off it.

Shouts to breh

You know something. I wonder if he applied to target for a top job position in their corporate office for his actual skillset assuming hes a professional with a degree if they would hire or acknowledge him as they using his ass for free advertising for some coins from their fortune. Yall keep making me goddamn thing about "the bag" when folks are still fukking powerless where you have to spend "the bag" away being pimped. Black wealth in this country is going close to 0 despite individuals getting the bag. Powerless folks thinking money is everything but have no fukking wealth or power to maintain it. Folks dont even own any social media or stakes like this man and yall keep saying "as long as he gets the bag"... yall need to stop.

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
Who's crying? Spoken like a true female. Bringing up "in your feelings" like women always do as a comeback
:russ: you on his dikk for what? Dude's a clown and so are you
sure thing lil mama
tissue.gif

The True HD

Billionaire
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Loudy | 🇯🇲
You know something. I wonder if he applied to target for a top job position in their corporate office for his actual skillset assuming hes a professional with a degree if they would hire or acknowledge him as they using his ass for free advertising for some coins from their fortune. Yall keep making me goddamn thing about "the bag" when folks are still fukking powerless where you have to spend "the bag" away being pimped. Black wealth in this country is going close to 0 despite individuals getting the bag. Powerless folks thinking money is everything but have no fukking wealth or power to maintain it. Folks dont even own any social media or stakes like this man and yall keep saying "as long as he gets the bag"... yall need to stop.

Black wealth ain't going to 0.... but keep believing everything you read online. Not everything is about the bag either.... hard to develop "power" or "wealth" in whatever sense you talmbout it with no money... And what does owning social media have to do with anything?

Just chirping to chirp

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:yeshrug:Homie isn’t c00ning or harassing anyone he’s good in my book. Vloging and what I do in a day/eat in a day aren’t new concepts.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black wealth ain't going to 0.... but keep believing everything you read online. Not everything is about the bag either.... hard to develop "power" or "wealth" in whatever sense you talmbout it with no money... And what does owning social media have to do with anything?

Just chirping to chirp

Point of the matter is lets not be giving props for bullshyt. Dude didnt do anything and is being rewarded for it.

My point is if he would have applied for a corporate job in their office with his resume and skillset, would they give him a shot and acknowledge him off that and give him a job interview or would they have disregarded him because they didnt think he could make target marketable? You know how racist they are with black men in corporate. I actually want to know the background story to why he did the video. Dude seems way too well dressed and put together for this to just be some stupid video.

Last edited: