Introducing Drew Walls, the new social media sensation

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
Ive seen no less than 15,000 women of all colors (white, black, asian, etc) do "get ready with me" videos and day in the life videos of
- their morning commute
- store
- gym
- night out
- etc

Not one of them got 0.01% of the backlash. let dude build a profile if thats what he wants to do
Why are we be striving to be like females? :francis:

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
Ive seen no less than 15,000 women of all colors (white, black, asian, etc) do "get ready with me" videos and day in the life videos of
- their morning commute
- store
- gym
- night out
- etc

Not one of them got 0.01% of the backlash. let dude build a profile if thats what he wants to do
Embarrassing post. We need another World War.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps

Welcome to the Coli, a lot of the contempt you'll see for women around here is strongly tied to perceptions of how easy they have it in society because they can trade sex for money.

A lot of these brothers want to be laid up at home being taken care of.

:wow:

supanegro

the average ghost
Daps
What positive message did you get out that nikka videos? Record yourself doing mundane tasks :martin:?
Mundane??!nikkas look at peace,Message is to focus on you, empower yourself. Thought mostly females would do the clowning on breh cause real dudes get it.:sas1:

Matter of fact what am I thinking, im bugging. Imma just focus on post about fake therapy, fake balling, big muscle nikkas dancing for food and ladies looking attention/ telling yall what a real man is.:sas2:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Mundane??!nikkas look at peace,Message is to focus on you, empower yourself. Thought mostly females would do the clowning on breh cause real dudes get it.:sas1:

Matter of fact what am I thinking, im bugging. Imma just focus on post about fake therapy, fake balling, big muscle nikkas dancing for food and ladies looking attention/ telling yall what a real man is.:sas2:
So a nikka recorded himself being trash at basketball, going home alone, and putting flowers in a vase; and the message you got from that is to empower yourself :dahell:?

And this is something real brehs are supposed to get :dead:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Which is why you're starting to see grown ass black men walking around in bonnets. I wouldn't be shocked if these dudes start cosigning nikkas getting BBLs next :scust:

CeSftlsWsAAdExZ