TTLGivD.gif
TTLGivD.gif
TTLGivD.gif
TTLGivD.gif
TTLGivD.gif

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Things are starting to heat up for the finale, and I'm not just talking about the explosion from Quinn's errand boy :wow:

Kill ya self for a taste of vanilla ice cream brehs :francis:

So much for that Sunny/Widow alliance :skip:

Not sure why The Widow is so interested in MK. Does she need him in order to restore her powers? It requires 2 former abbots or something :jbhmm:. And neither one of them can read the book she apparently got from her father. Bajie wants the book for other reasons :patrice:.

The Widow/Tilda fight was dope, but Tilda should have know better coming after Mother or should I say Minerva :demonic:

Quinn like if I can't have Veil and Henry, no one can :birdman:

Watch Sunny get to Quinn's spot and Lydia/Veil have already dipped with Henry :francis:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I just watched it...Tilda vs Widow:banderas:.....:damn: Tilda NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....

Tilda got heart I hope she aint dead I mean she had a chandelier fell on her got cut up and got the tatsumaki senpayku across her dome... :mjcry:

Tilda was right to turn against Widow look at how she acting...:scust: No worse than the barrons themselves..

Mazino

All Star
Daps
The Tilda Minerva situation is similar to Anakin and Obi-Wan, they both had the opportunity to put their pupils down for good but failed to do so. Got a feeling she's gonna live to regret it.

Next time Tilda comes at her throat it's gonna be different, she gave Minerva a nice lil run though but damn her face got all torn up :mjcry:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:mjcry: I knew she wasn't going to win but I wanted her to so bad. Widow was truly flawed with the shyt she pulled. I always love it when the right hand goon isn't a fukkin' braindead mook that doesn't call out the boss on their shyt.