Avengers compound
Tilda
Untitled_zpsxd3a3vkk.png

Quinn
full-3_zpsobokmvw3.png

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, I was worried about Veil for a minute but Lydia came in w/the assist in the nick of time :whew:

Quinn sure does like marrying women who despise him.

Baron Chao with the ill giant painting in her spot :leon:

Sunny and The Widow with the team up :banderas:, but Tilda had the best kills.

With 2 episodes left, does Quinn walk out of the season alive? Do Veil and Sunny reunite? :lupe:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
My dude sunny back in the building :banderas: rocking the white power ranger outfit minus the helmet :ahh:....Widow had to switch sides quick when she saw sunny :pachaha: she already know wat will happen when my nicca after her :ufdup:...My dude quinn the king of scumbags on tv rn :wow: dude was gonna beat the draws of a chick who he knows hates him more than anything AND he killed her parents, sheesh....thank the lord for lydia coming thru with the clutch news :salute:....cant even lie tho, vale was looking so right :noah: skin all soft and smooth looking :noah:....this is probably the only show that i really wish i could binge cuz every time a ep done i want another one :to: but im cool with waiting :mjcry:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Just caught up yesterday, that huge ass renaissance painting baron chau had was fukking immaculate... :gladbron::banderas: I notice she rocks all white has her team looking like the stormtroopers from the hunger games... :russ:

Quinn's ex came right in the nick of time helping vale out that spot :whoo:

I do not understand why Widow's making all these dumbass decisions...Aligning herself with quinn was stupid as fukk realistically.... the man tried to kill you in his own house he WILL try again... :russ: I mean he did to kill his own son you think you gonna skate free when this is over? :mjpls:

Widow was stunned as fukk when she saw Sonny...:lolbron:

She was like: You're Alive???:merchant: