intimate piercings

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
I almost got my nipples pieced for a boyfriend when I was 22. He had my mind completely. But when he started talking about getting my clit hood done too, I was like :whoa: I'm so glad I broke free. I still think they look cool though.:ehh:

Was he a bad dude in the end?

Edit: @The5thLetter what's the Christina?

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
For those who may be wonderin...the nip piercings hurt the worst out of any other piercing I have.
For a couple of years now I've been thinking about getting my vertical hood pierced, but I is scared :mjcry:

Please tell me the pain isn't tha bad and it's worth it.

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
For a couple of years now I've been thinking about getting my vertical hood pierced, but I is scared :mjcry:

Please tell me the pain isn't tha bad and it's worth it.

The pain is QUICK and you'll be a little sore afterwards (on average 5 days). It's definitely worth it after the pain goes away :noah:

Edit: The worst part really is just the anticipation and the little clamp that they use :sadcam: the needle does not hurt it's just a quick sting

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
The pain is QUICK and you'll be a little sore afterwards (on average 5 days). It's definitely worth it after the pain goes away :noah:

Edit: The worst part really is just the anticipation and the little clamp that they use :sadcam: the needle does not hurt it's just a quick sting

aladdin-wow-o.gif

GIF-amazing-beard-jesus-omfg-OMG-shocked-wow-GIF.gif

thats all i can muster up in my face too this
we know who won then :mjcry:

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Thank you for the insight. Ima definitely have to be about this life :jawalrus:

Somewhere For Me

All Star
Daps
I seriously considered getting some at one point, but I'm glad I didn't. Ears are enough for me and I'm tat free as well.

Somewhere For Me

All Star
Daps
Has anyone known or been with a man with a prince Albert piercing? Would you? If you have How did it feel?

I don't think I could have sex with a man who has a Prince Albert piercing. What if my vaginal walls didn't react to the metal right and suffer an allergic reaction? Or, what if some scarring occur? What if it slipped out and got lost in my vagina?! Slipped through my cervix?! My future pregnancy could have Prince Albert in its belly!

It could probably hit that g-spot right though... :patrice:

Corey Matthews

All Star
Daps
I love my clit piercing, but sometimes I want a complete to take a long time but it happens in like 20 mins :/

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
I got nipple piercings a few year back when i first ended my last relationship.
I loves them, my nipples are small and it looked real nice to me. A year after my lil nephew was born my sister was living with me so he would sleep in my room, he was obsessed with hitting my breast. It never really bothered until i noticed one got infected, when i had it looked at the doctor told me it was best that i took it out. So i did, eventually taking out the other one.
Im happy that my nipples healed perfectly, one good thing is that now they are way more sensitive when they werent before.