intimate piercings

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
In the beginning I use the regular circular barbell and then I switched to a captive bead ring (where there's a bead right in the center). When I was stretching tho, I used an acrylic pincher. I had it for about 3-4 years and then I got sick of it.
:leon: did you use tapers to stretch it or did you just put in a bigger size?

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
:leon: did you use tapers to stretch it or did you just put in a bigger size?
No I used a pincher. You don't need a taper if you use a pincher because a pincher is sort of a curved taper. Thin at the ends and gets thicker in the middle. When I stretched my ears I used a taper. Pinchers >>>

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
I ain't proper at all. Far from it sweetheart. I'm a bad girl. :shaq:
I think proper was the wrong word :patrice:
I have this friend with only some ear piercings, and it's not like shes scared of tattoos or anything, she's just like :manny: about it
she kicks knowledge, into a lot of shyt, pro black, kind of a badass really
I kinda put you into the same category as her from reading your posts on here :patrice:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
I think proper was the wrong word :patrice:
I have this friend with only some ear piercings, and it's not like shes scared of tattoos or anything, she's just like :manny: about it
she kicks knowledge, into a lot of shyt, pro black, kind of a badass really
I kinda put you into the same category as her from reading your posts on here :patrice:

I'm kind of like a semi Erykah Badu type I'd say. I don't really give a shyt. I'm only seen as "proper" because I went to college and post grad. I cover my tattoos and never show people, they're special to me (hence why they're on my back). But I'm scared of shyt of piercings. Weird. :ld: