intimate piercings

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
Had my nipples pierced but had to take them out. My right one was a bytch to take care of. I'll be getting them soon tho, I miss them very much. I have my tongue pierced as well. Used to have belly, nose, septum, labret, anti-eyebrow & tragus (which I want again). I love piercings but when I get them, I know I won't be keeping them for long. Well, except my tongue and when I get my nipples again cause I really love those. It's just something I like to do.

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
Had my nipples pierced but had to take them out. My right one was a bytch to take care of. I'll be getting them soon tho, I miss them very much. I have my tongue pierced as well. Used to have belly, nose, septum, labret, anti-eyebrow & tragus (which I want again). I love piercings but when I get them, I know I won't be keeping them for long. Well, except my tongue and when I get my nipples again cause I really love those. It's just something I like to do.
you ever stretch your septum? :ohhh:

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
nipple shields :noah:
odyssey-nipple-shields-S.jpg

gold-octopus-nipple-shield-17212.jpg

14596.jpg

10792.jpg

2532.jpg

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
nice, what kinda jewelry did you like? I always thought shyt like porcupine quills and natural stones looked better than titanium and steel in the nose
In the beginning I use the regular circular barbell and then I switched to a captive bead ring (where there's a bead right in the center). When I was stretching tho, I used an acrylic pincher. I had it for about 3-4 years and then I got sick of it.