@Intilectual Recipricol banned:Free reps and dap for all. EDIT:Unbanned neg post 113*UPDATE*Rebanned

Should Intilectual Recipricol be banned permanently?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dragonfly Jones

Siiiiiiiilence Punk!!
Daps
Reppin
KungFu Fighting & kicks that are fast as Lightning
Like you were dikkriding @Cat piss martini? :lupe:

Put me on ignore fakkit I don't care I only took you off when someone told me you were talking shyt about me :camby:

bruh, u don't know me but from the little interaction we had on this site u know i really hate that snitching life

if u spend the next 5 mins explaining to me how u obtained the rep system on a profile that was private then you can avoid a thread in eventstaff being made and a potential ban.

After all the harassment and nerd shyt i put up with u should be thankful and appreciative of the fact that a nikka is literally still giving u a chance to explain urself before trying to get u axed

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
bruh, u don't know me but from the little interaction we had on this site u know i really hate that snitching life

if u spend the next 5 mins explaining to me how u obtained the rep system on a profile that was private then you can avoid a thread in eventstaff being made and potential ban.

After all the harassment and nerd shyt i put up with u should be thankful and appreciative of the fact that a nikka is literally still giving u a chance to explain urself before trying to get u axed
:duck:

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
if u spend the next 5 mins explaining to me how u obtained the rep system on a profile that was private then you can avoid a thread in eventstaff being made and potential ban.

After all the harassment and nerd shyt i put up with be thankful and appreciative of the fact that a nikka is literally still giving u a chance to explain urself before trying to get u axed

:mjlol:

@mobbinfms I told you this snitching shyt was getting out of control :snoop:

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It's been offered that you both just ignore eachother from now on, if it's bothering you why don't you just take him up on the offer and keep it moving now?

Dragonfly Jones

Siiiiiiiilence Punk!!
Daps
Reppin
KungFu Fighting & kicks that are fast as Lightning
:mjlol:

@mobbinfms I told you this snitching shyt was getting out of control :snoop:

breh, i don't want to make that thread

break down the process to me to a point where i can easily duplicate it to verify that no funny business was involved and ur literally good

No thread will be made if that happens, I'm not a fukboi like these others u run with.

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC

if u spend the next 5 mins explaining to me how u obtained the rep system on a profile that was private then you can avoid a thread in eventstaff being made and a potential ban.

:scust:Snitch.

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
vids and smiles, thats cool

I'll be back in 15 min, I'm hoping u reconsider because I really won't feel comfortable making a thread in eventstaff

3517732_game_200.jpg