@Intilectual Recipricol banned:Free reps and dap for all. EDIT:Unbanned neg post 113*UPDATE*Rebanned

Should Intilectual Recipricol be banned permanently?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
completely ignore the pages before where one of ur little dudes literally neg repped me 10x in a row.

Completely ignore the fact that I was sitting on 100+ reps on 2 separate occasions (without rep boosting or beggin) and then u and ur internet crew diminished that to zero for literally no other reason than some internet lulzs

and I'm not even gonna ask how u managed to obtain the reps, u internet nikkas are weird as fuk man

can atleast respect my wishes not to be botherd with u and ur kind anymore? at the very least?

I didn't come to these forums to gossip and beef with strangers on the internet for internet props b.

No one is crying or begging for shyt, I honestly wish they'd turn this shyt off because without it, you would literally have zero reasons to interact with me, you dudes are weird as fuk

yal nikkas take pride in this rep war TNT internet gang shyt, its corny, play with some nikkas that want to play back with yal, otherwise it's harassment

That was only one day. You got plenty reps that day too I don't see you complaining about getting repped 10x in one day. Again here you are crying about reps after you've turned your alerts off and repeatedly claimed you don't give a fukk. At this point I don't give a fukk but I'm still gonna neg you when I'm off 30's :pacspit:

Dragonfly Jones

Siiiiiiiilence Punk!!
Daps
Reppin
KungFu Fighting & kicks that are fast as Lightning
That was only one day. You got plenty reps that day too I don't see you complaining about getting repped 10x in one day. Again here you are crying about reps after you've turned your alerts off and repeatedly claimed you don't give a fukk. At this point I don't give a fukk but I'm still gonna neg you when I'm off 30's :pacspit:

bro, how did ur nerd ass obtain the rep system of someone who had their profile private u lame ass dork?

u sound like a child bro

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
exactly

these lil dudes is hacking usernames n shyt, i have no idea how he obtained that, lil dudes are weird as fuk and have no life man

This is the only time I'm gonna get my snitch on, and I'm kinda embarrassed to do such a thing (it makes me feel like a hoe b1tch honestly) but, this is what u lame dudes really want?

This is what it's come to?

:snoop:

@Brooklynzson

you was talking all that no snitchin stuff, you folded up real quick breh :ufdup:

donna-meagle-snitches.gif

Dragonfly Jones

Siiiiiiiilence Punk!!
Daps
Reppin
you was talking all that no snitchin stuff, you folded up real quick breh :ufdup:

donna-meagle-snitches.gif

i totally agree, but I'm not a nerd dork hacking ass nikka so i'm left with no other choice.

I did not antagonize this dude at all, I'm minding my own biz and want literally nothing to do with him

he and your kind are obsessed with me and others on this site, its sickening and unhealthy

:russ: at this fakkit admitting negs brought the bytch outtta him

As for the snitching, check the avi :stopitslime:

see how nikkas twist and turn shyt to make it seem one way when its not? funny style nikkas... i don't care about negs, im concerned about how u obtained info thats not easily available to the public

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
exactly

these lil dudes is hacking usernames n shyt, i have no idea how he obtained that, lil dudes are weird as fuk and have no life man

This is the only time I'm gonna get my snitch on, and I'm kinda embarrassed to do such a thing (it makes me feel like a hoe b1tch honestly) but, this is what u lame dudes really want?

This is what it's come to?

Its like normal nikkas just do not exist on the internet

@Brooklynzson
:scust:
Snitch.

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
i totally agree, but I'm not a nerd dork hacking ass nikka so i'm left with no other choice.

I did not antagonize this dude at all, I'm minding my own biz and want literally nothing to do with him

he and your kind are obsessed with me and others on this site, its sickening and unhealthy
You came in this thread talking shyt now snitching to the admins begging us to leave you alone :dahell:
If you keep my name out your mouth I don't mention you :camby:

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

aint nobody obsessed wit u... why don't you fall back. you keep talkin what do you expect :stopitslime:

look at this motherfukker taking the time to change the colors on fonts and shyt :dead:

Dragonfly Jones

Siiiiiiiilence Punk!!
Daps
Reppin
You came in this thread talking shyt now snitching to the admins begging us to leave you alone :dahell:
If you keep my name out your mouth I don't mention you :camby:

I'm gonna ask u again, why are u so obsessed with dudes to the point where u have to send ur crew to neg them all day every day and hack into their usernames?

How did i even get on u lame radar? and how did u even do that?

leave nikkas alone.....for the 100th time, i don't know u and want absolutely nothing to do with u.

Harassing men on the internet

u harass and fuk with people all day and they igg it, u keep pushing until ur at the point where ur hacking into screennames then u complain when they finally want to alert the higher ups?

you can not be black

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
I'm gonna ask u again, why are u so obsessed with dudes to the point where u have to send ur crew to neg them all day every day and hack into their usernames?

:russ:

This nikka can't be serious
look at this motherfukker taking the time to change the colors on fonts and shyt :dead:

:snoop: fukk is up with that? He tryna make sure his posts look all pretty and shyt :mjlol:

Dragonfly Jones

Siiiiiiiilence Punk!!
Daps
Reppin
:russ:

This nikka can't be serious

I'm seriously curious to know how, if u know something i don't then school me, otherwise u hacked my shyt and should be banned

and i love how ur butt buddies are basically adlibing and cosigning every post u make on some diddy shyt

grown ass men dikriding other men

I've literally never blocked anyone on this forum but damn, when ur getting harassed daily i'm starting to feel like I'm gonna be leaning towards that route.

:smh:

Capo Dei Capi

Daps

I've literally never blocked anyone on this forum but damn, when ur getting harassed daily i'm starting to feel like I'm gonna be leaning towards that route.

Like you were dikkriding @Cat piss martini? :lupe:

Put me on ignore fakkit I don't care I only took you off when someone told me you were talking shyt about me :camby:

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I'm seriously curious to know how, if u know something i don't then school me, otherwise u hacked my shyt and should be banned

and i love how ur butt buddies are basically adlibing and cosigning every post u make on some diddy shyt

tumblr_inline_mlsbcgPgHF1qz4rgp.gif