@Intilectual Recipricol banned:Free reps and dap for all. EDIT:Unbanned neg post 113*UPDATE*Rebanned

Should Intilectual Recipricol be banned permanently?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Beast

Rookie
Daps
I think they were talking about IR's obsession with it, he literally was obsessed with it lmao. He claims to have daughters, probably thinking about Illmatic more than all the major events in their lives lol. He probably has a room in his house with a Nas picture on a dartboard and nacho cheese I'm castro written all over the walls lol.

Lmao......Probably waited for nas at 1 of his shows for a autograph but couldn't get 1 lol and went home and ripped all his Posters of wall like the dude in the Stan video lmao!! it's definitely personal

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lmao......Probably waited for nas at 1 of his shows for a autograph but couldn't get 1 lol and went home and ripped all his Posters of wall like the dude in the Stan video lmao!! it's definitely personal

There must be something that started the obsession, cause it goes beyond logic rational or reason lol. Like imagine being in your mid 30's and you're a troll on the internet who wants to diss 1 of the dopest Hip Hop albums for attention lol, if you ever get a chance look at his threads lol, it's just the same monotonous shyt over and over again. He must have some kind of underlined issues cause it isn't normal behaviour lol, even more so that it's someone you supposedly hate lol. I wouldn't be surprised if his mum got gangbanged by The Bravehearts or something lol, and he hates NAS but swallows Drake's pubes so much his small intestine has a beard lol. He's a weirdo, and he's soft as hell, he was dissing Ready To Die the other day cause it was too hard for him lol. He's a p*ssy.

Last edited:

The Beast

Rookie
Daps
There must be something that started the obsession, cause it goes beyond logic rational or reason lol. Like imagine being in your mid 30's and your a troll on the internet who wants to diss 1 of the dopest Hip Hop albums for attention lol, if you ever get a chance look at his threads lol, it's just the same monotonous shyt over and over again. He must have some kind of underlined issues cause it isn't normal behaviour lol, even more so that it's someone you supposedly hate lol. I wouldn't be surprised if his mum got gangbanged by The Bravehearts or something lol, and he hates NAS but swallows Drake's pubes so much his small intestine has a beard lol. He's a weirdo, and he's soft as hell, he was dissing Ready To Die the other day cause it was too hard for him lol. He's a p*ssy.

LMFAO!!!!