@Intilectual Recipricol banned:Free reps and dap for all. EDIT:Unbanned neg post 113*UPDATE*Rebanned

Should Intilectual Recipricol be banned permanently?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
How many times you idiots gonna tag me :mjlol:
Your man is dead. And I killed him. :demonic:
And you're all next. :demonic:

:myman:

@mobbinfms and @Ill Clinton made the booth a better place by getting rid of @epaR and IR.

If the mods hadn't caught feelings and removed my repping abilities I'd spread the love but just so yall know I support the movement 100% :salute:

The Beast

Rookie
Daps
:mjlol:

his nas/illmatic obsession was amusing to say the least

i think people are in denial lol, there's no obsession just stating the facts that illmatic is a CLASSIC (suppose that makes me a stan lol) not 1 track on the album is trash in my opinion!! intellectual Retard couldn't handle it!! i read his stupid ass comments!! guy got sonned like he had 12 Daddies lmao

Gizza

Can’t find a job, YOU can rap at least
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
Homie had some crazy views but as a fellow Lu stan :wow:

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think people are in denial lol, there's no obsession just stating the facts that illmatic is a CLASSIC (suppose that makes me a stan lol) not 1 track on the album is trash in my opinion!! intellectual Retard couldn't handle it!! i read his stupid ass comments!! guy got sonned like he had 12 Daddies lmao

I think they were talking about IR's obsession with it, he literally was obsessed with it lmao. He claims to have daughters, probably thinking about Illmatic more than all the major events in their lives lol. He probably has a room in his house with a Nas picture on a dartboard and nacho cheese I'm castro written all over the walls lol.