Internet is required for PS5 Pro Disc Drive... Affecting Game preservation and repairs

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
:russ: to bad they knocking everyone else out the paint.

If by everyone you mean MS, sure. The switch is on track to pass the PS2's sales records.

This is how Sony acts when they feel they have no competition. At this point in a console life cycle, the shyt should be at least 100 dollars cheaper.

If Nintendo announces the switch successor and it's 299 or 399, they're going to rake up more cash and maybe it will force Sony to drop the price on the existing 5's to try and compete.

If they're smart, they'll focus on affordability instead of power for the ps6. Games look impressive enough for most people. A major boost in computing power isn't needed. If the top games on steam and on the networks is shyt like fortnite, it's a waste of time and money to spend millions making a powerful console most developers won't really take advantage of. Game development needs to be cheaper and faster so we get more games and at lower prices. It's a strategy that is clearly working for Nintendo and there's no reason Sony can't copy their tactics and release a console that doesn't cost them that much to manufacture.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Lots of people.

Trust me.

Everyone is saying it.

The people.

:mjlol:
Breh we have literally dozens of threads here of people arguing against digital games and internet requirements(drm).

Don’t know why you chose to argue in the wrong side of reality every chance you get :hubie:

Last edited:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Breh we have literally dozens of threads here of people arguing against digital games and internet requirements.

Don’t know why you chose to argue in the wrong side of reality every chance you get :hubie:
Trust me.

I talk to people. Hundreds of people that agree with me.

Trust me. I always show up with 100% facts. bigly

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Trust me.

I talk to people. Hundreds of people that agree with me.

Trust me. I always show up with 100% facts. bigly

There’s so many more threads and i didn’t make any of them.

The idea of needing an internet connection for set up used to be a big point of contention here.

Again you find yourself arguing on the wrong side of reality.

Not sure why you like it over there :huhldup:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps

There’s so many more threads and i didn’t make any of them.

The idea of needing an internet connection for set up used to be a big point of contention here.

Again you find yourself arguing on the wrong side of reality.

Not sure why you like it over there :huhldup:
*Checks who replied*

Doesn't look like this includes me.

Trust me. I'm always right. I talk to people who agree with me. Millions of people.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
so I guess being able to play games off the hard drive isn't a thing?

and who said its required to be online all the time?
A fire stick has storage as well, still a streaming box
So NOBODY read the link and realized this was from OCT 2023?
So FATBOI hasn't realized nothing was official until yesterday. He thinks if something was leaked before that we can't talk about it today. Is there a thread that breaks down what we're talking about and this is just a retread or nah? :dahell:
we all see it, it's still applicable tho.
Thank you gurf
It's also a situation where 90% of the time when you get a disc, you need to get online to download/update the game before playing.

but according to these guys, that's only a sony issue.

:yeshrug:
You must be new here so that's why you don't know wtf you're talking about when it pertains to what we know here on the Coli. The Xbox One famously did this and promised we would be able to sell our games digitally and allow friends to play our games. This upset GameStop and Sony Stan's and it killed off what I invested money into (the backlash made them back off the original Dream)

I'm sure you remember this...

So now let's look at the rest of what you're saying so we can point out how you're being disingenuous like most Sony stans are :camby:
Op a dumb ass lol
How else would u get games without the internet :mjlol:
Is this a serious post? :dahell:
Lots of people.

Trust me.

Everyone is saying it.

The people.

This is what you bring to the Coli table. Pointless post, you don't really say anything. You kinda parrot Sony talking points then you act innocent when called out. That's weird, cuz you don't feel comfortable enough to stand on something. It's why I compare you guys to republicans because y'all are so flakey.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps

So FATBOI hasn't realized nothing was official until yesterday. He thinks if something was leaked before that we can't talk about it today. Is there a thread that breaks down what we're talking about and this is just a retread or nah? :dahell:

Thank you gurf

You must be new here so that's why you don't know wtf you're talking about when it pertains to what we know here on the Coli. The Xbox One famously did this and promised we would be able to sell our games digitally and allow friends to play our games. This upset GameStop and Sony Stan's and it killed off what I invested money into (the backlash made them back off the original Dream)

So now let's look at the rest of what you're saying so we can point out how you're being disingenuous like most Sony stans are :camby:

This is what you bring to the Coli table. Pointless post, you don't really say anything. You kinda parrot Sony talking points then you act innocent when called out. That's weird, cuz you don't feel comfortable enough to stand on something. It's why I compare you guys to republicans because y'all are so flakey.

I assume you're good people, but the sheer boldness of you typing this out.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO

Thank you gurf

You tell me how u get games on a disc less console with the internet

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I assume you're good people, but the sheer boldness of you typing this out.

Bruh, you're in a cult :stop:
What you're trying to say about me is the conclusion YOU GUYS CONCLUDE WHEREVER SOMEBODY STANDS ON SOMETHING.

You are part of a pack of posters who don't respond intelligently to topics. You repeat similar lies and if you're faced with an actual discussion you'll get upset. Wukong comes to mind, most recent example of how you're incapable of logic. And instead of addressing the real issues, you claimed it was jealously that we noticed any at all

You don't stand on anything, because you ride (dikk) the epitome of flakey. I make literally all the ghat damn points, and I just scored again:win:
You tell me how u get games on a disc less console with the internet
By using the internet :dahell:

• Dap
Reactions: B86

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Bruh, you're in a cult :stop:
What you're trying to say about me is the conclusion YOU GUYS CONCLUDE WHEREVER SOMEBODY STANDS ON SOMETHING.

You are part of a pack of posters who don't respond intelligently to topics. You repeat similar lies and if you're faced with an actual discussion you'll get upset. Wukong comes to mind, most recent example of how you're incapable of logic. And instead of addressing the real issues, you claimed it was jealously that we noticed any at all

You don't stand on anything, because you ride (dikk) the epitome of flakey. I make literally all the ghat damn points, and I just scored again:win:

By using the internet :dahell:
Shut up and go play goat simulator nikka.

:dahell:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
fd70410d-ef25-490c-96dd-b9fbf3f57e02_text.gif