Instagram Founders Quit... Facebook Presence Cited as Reason Why

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
IG is the most powerful tool, I'm just hittin' the :patrice: with this news cause from reading the article it appears that Zuckerberg will always want Facebook to have the "it" factor and I feel like he would be down to compromise what Instagram is all about to prop up his baby (Facebook) by any means necessary

:jbhmm:

Impossible. No way can we go back to FB, that's like going back to myspace. It cannot feasibly happen. Peoples lives and incomes depend on IG and I'm not even talkin bout no ig model sellin box, I'm talking legit businesses

p.s gimme back my posting privileges in the photography thread lol. I've been blocked for 3 years by you man. 3 years is enough
full

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Should have never sold out in the first place... Could have dethroned facebook when you tok the young audience but hey what do I know???:francis: Cash out and go on a very long vacation man...

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Should have never sold out in the first place... Could have dethroned facebook when you tok the young audience but hey what do I know???:francis: Cash out and go on a very long vacation man...
This is a ridiculous hot take
:gucci:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Impossible. No way can we go back to FB, that's like going back to myspace. It cannot feasibly happen. Peoples lives and incomes depend on IG and I'm not even talkin bout no ig model sellin box, I'm talking legit businesses

p.s gimme back my posting privileges in the photography thread lol. I've been blocked for 3 years by you man. 3 years is enough
full
I'm saying... if you read the article and if you've been peeping some of the lil changes that have already been put in place on IG, you'll see that Facebook's teeth are sinking deeper and deeper into it.

And I don't even remember banning you from that thread, you must of posted some wild shyt in there for that to happen

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
This is a ridiculous hot take
:gucci:

:dwillhuh: what's ridiculous about it??? how many times have we seen these types of mergers only to see the original owners bytch and complain about influence from the people that brought them out???

If you don't want to have muthafukkas ruining your product don't sell out or get into a partnership with you having controlling ownership... :manny:

They knew it was gonna happen... :manny:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:dwillhuh: what's ridiculous about it??? how many times have we seen these types of mergers only to see the original owners bytch and complain about influence from the people that brought them out???

If you don't want to have muthafukkas ruining your product don't sell out or get into a partnership with you having controlling ownership... :manny:

They knew it was gonna happen... :manny:
I'm talking about how you said they could have "dethroned" Facebook on their own.

That's not the case my guy. The reason Instagram continued to grow over the last 8 years is because they had an endless BAG backing them to do whatever was necessary to keep their shyt A1 status. Just look at what happened with Snapchat when they decided not to sell and remain independent... they got crushed by Instagram (ie: Facebook) because they don't have the capitol to match that beast.

This tech game isn't sweet breh, it's plenty of dope apps/companies that started out on fire, refused to sell when they were worth the most and then fell off a cliff shortly afterwards. Vine is a prime example

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
full
And I don't even remember banning you from that thread, you must of posted some wild shyt in there for that to happen
He was posting dikk pics, things got a little too real with 21 :scust:

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
He was posting dikk pics, things got a little too real with 21 :scust:

wtf....I have never posted a dikk pic on this site in my life....wtf are you talking about :what::what::what::what:

I see why you got that banner. You just make up lies.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Facebook, nor Instagram, will NEVER be replaced. I will bet that on anything i have

They have done what myspace was too slow to realize, got your real life tied into it. it's not some persona you can invent, or alias, or be anonymous. You're not even allowed to use a fake name anymore. If they even suspect it, they got you scanning ID.. and people are doing it.

Let me say that again. Facebook has it's users scanning government ID to prove they are who they say.

That shyt is implemented DEEP into the american way of life. How many other companies are tied into facebook? Find me the websites that have no way to share to facebook. Coli is one :salute: other than that, you'd be really hard pressed to find them. People can sign into, and sign up for, every thing they want, through a facebook link. People don't even call or talk to each other unless it's on messenger or online.

No new company is gonna get fools to do that again. Twitter would be best but how many fakes and bots and bullshyt they go through? You ever sign into other websites with your twitter link? would you have done it with your myspace or blackplanet link?

And finally, lets say a new company does even start to threaten their position. Facebook gonna drop that bank on their head and just take it over. Or if you don't sell, they steal all your ideas, like they stole everything from snapchat.. them boys already won. they the microsoft of social media now