Insidious 4:The Last Key Official Thread (Trailer Out)

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
So since you enjoyed the movie I have a question for you.

There was no explanation for why Elise’s dad then the guy who later bought the house kept random women locked up in the basement. What did that have to do with the story line? Sure they were possessed but what was the need for them being locked up?
it was the demon making them do it. It showed in the further the demons realm with it having all the people in the after life locked up. Why the demon did that or why it forced people to do it? That was never explained. Personally I had no problem with them not explaining why the demon wanted to do that because I find with horror not knowing is more effective than knowing. I can understand having a problem with it if you like having an explanation but didn't bother me.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
well yeah this one leads into the first film and she died in the first film. so unless they do another prequel she's done. So yeah they could have the judge take over like you said
well if you remember the ending of the part 2, her spirit walked into her next cilents house and she had the :merchant: like she saw some scary shyt and then it goes black.

I always thought they were gonna follow up on that but they decided to do prequels instead :ld:

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
well if you remember the ending of the part 2, her spirit walked into her next cilents house and she had the :merchant: like she saw some scary shyt and then it goes black.

I always thought they were gonna follow up on that but they decided to do prequels instead :ld:
That's right! Forgot all about that. They could definitely follow up on that. Thanks for reminding me. Rep.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
29 mill opening weekend :ehh: higher than the 3rd and 2nd highest debut for the franchise.

Will be another 100 million grossing. Blum house can't be stopped.

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
Oh man, please DO NOT go see this movie. The acting was awful, the story did not make any sense and it wasn’t even remotely scary.
the story did make sense but the movie I agree is still really bad

The last Ring movie was better

Catz

Rookie
Daps
the story did make sense but the movie I agree is still really bad

The last Ring movie was better

If you thought the plot and every subplot was thorough enough, then more power to you.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
:ehh: movie is at $144 million +

Already the 2nd highest grossing in the franchise and within distance of 1st (I2 made 161 million)

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
finally caught this....i dont know how difficult it is to make a demonic movie...the first film was the ultimate blueprint...this latest film the humans was more demonic than the actual demon :smh:..i did like though how it tied back to the first movie and all...but come on more effort needs to be done on part 5