Insidious 3 with a 60% rating, 7.7/10

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
This is just my opinion, its the best out of the three. Ok the original set the tone and has a few creepy scares, but this 3 rd chapter made me shook for a good few times. The end before credits fukked me up, not the jump scare bit, the part before so. Nuff said.

:whoo:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
This is just my opinion, its the best out of the three. Ok the original set the tone and has a few creepy scares, but this 3 rd chapter made me shook for a good few times. The end before credits fukked me up, not the jump scare bit, the part before so. Nuff said.
:ohhh:

Really?

Im a huge Wan stan and chapter 2 imo is the worst film hes done.

I was curious about how whannel would do as director. The reviews definitely caught my eye was expecting it to be trash tbh.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
It's a ok I guess.

I was kind of hoping that they were going to explain the red face demon that has been in every movie whose only purpose is to jump scare people.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Dirtyb post: 13721384 said:
It's a ok I guess.

I was kind of hoping that they were going to explain the red face demon that has been in every movie whose only purpose is to jump scare people.
I guess, but darth vader demon------->darth maul.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Damn im gonna see this off the strength u the one who wrote this post.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
Didn't care much for the main demonic entity, but sh1t was still scary, especially that line "killing yourself won't help you get away from it."...ugh I hope I never drift off and wake up in the further