Inside Xbox 20/20|First look at next gen games on Xbox Series X{Over}

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This coming generation was Microsoft’s chance to turn shyt around and not be a laughing stock and they failed miserably on their first go. :mjlol:

Let’s try again in July shall we? :mjgrin:

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
WX0lnk6.jpg
:dead:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Someone else said it best that MS was trying to take advantage of Sony's radio silence and overplayed their hand a bit.

The July MS 1st party event should be much better though.

This coming generation was Microsoft’s chance to turn shyt around and not be a laughing stock and they failed miserably on their first go. :mjlol:

Let’s try again in July shall we? :mjgrin:

This is the go-to for MS. A never ending string along for their fanboys.

tenor.gif

It's always, "wait til..." for the last five+ years. When they show their first party stuff in July it's gonna be a bunch of shyt that won't drop til 2022 at the earliest.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You can barely tell what's different on this version VERSUS the non optimized current gen version but you'll already know it's going to somehow look way worse on PS5? These presumptions y'all have... :laff:

I'm just firing back since everyone trolling.

These are 3rd party games, and while I do expect most to look or at the very least run better on XSX. I don't think visually it will be super drastic.... Now when it comes to the complete package thats a different story. I think you'll get a better "feeling game" with slightly better looking graphics for most of your 3rd party games

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Taking shots at how a game looks like current gen on a vastly more powerful system doesn't bode well for the weaker system that hasn't shown off anything yet.

But people can't wait to take shots lol.
Don’t know what you’re talking about. A lot of the games shown today were Xbox exclusives.

Last edited:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
cats are setting themselves up for failure thinking that the PS5 games are gonna look so much worse than XSX shyt.

100% confident Guerilla is gonna take a dogshyt graphically on everyone this upcoming gen with HZD2.
I’m not even bothered about third party games. Sony’s first party developers shyt on any studio Microsoft has in terms of graphics, gameplay and story and that’s what will decide next gen.