Inside the black women and Asian men dating scene

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I see nothing wrong black people dating non-black poc.:yeshrug: let em cook. shyt, I have an black aunt that's married to a japanese man. 10+ years and still going strong. And before some of y'all want to :mjpls: at my aunt. She was married to a black man, but unfortunately, he passed away. (R.I.P.)

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
This is a non-issue, bw and am rarely date each other so it doesn't matter.:yeshrug: But I don't like the whole IR media agenda that they push towards black people like this article.

And I see lot of "Who cares is 2015, times are changing" type of comments in this thread.
full

I also see a lot of brehnettes posting and dapping up positive am/bw post in here but in other threads be talking about that black love(only towards black men) and posting/dapping any negative post of black men dating out threads.
full

I see y'all brehnettes.
full

Majority of those women are over 60 years old like 75%
Also adding those who are lesbians and actually choose to be single.

Let these people act like 2 million is good enough reason for bw to wench.:heh:
:sas1:same women defending and deflecting in this thread be the same ones crying about my avatar every other thread
True, if this was reverse a lot women in here will be saying and dapping anything black c00n related.:ehh:
I like Asian men
Sign me up!

Anyway, I know alot of Asian guys married to BW btw. They always seem to get some of the prettiest ones too.
No they don't but I let you cook.
full
2qcgm80.jpg

Last edited:

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
I like Asian men
Sign me up!

Anyway, I know alot of Asian guys married to BW btw. They always seem to get some of the prettiest ones too.
First white men now asian men, stop with this bullshyt that the prettiest black women are taken by others races of men. How can you even prove that ? :mjlol:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
This is a non-issue, bw and am rarely date each other so it doesn't matter.:yeshrug: But I don't like the whole IR media agenda that they push towards black people like this article.

And I see lot of "Who cares is 2015, times are changing" type of comments in this thread.
full

I also see a lot of brehnettes posting and dapping up positive am/bw post in here but in other threads be talking about that black love(only towards black men) and posting/dapping any negative post of black men dating out threads.
full

I see y'all brehnettes.
full

True, if this was reverse a lot women in here will be saying and dapping anything black c00n related.:ehh:

full
2qcgm80.jpg

What do you expect to achieve?

inthebushes

Dont Hate Participate
Daps
Reppin
Byrd Gang
Black men face similar treatment in the interracial dating realm:
"Indeed, over 90% of white women who state a racial preference prefer not to date blacks."

"One of the most striking findings is that white women who describe themselves as slim, slender, athletic, fit or average are nearly seven times as likely to exclude black men as dates as women who describe themselves as thick, voluptuous, a few extra pounds, or large."

http://paa2008.princeton.edu/papers/80046
Brehs would rather talk about how undesirable Asian men are than address this :sas2:

MrTibbs

Rookie
Daps
Brehs would rather talk about how undesirable Asian men are than address this :sas2:

Yeah let's talk about it...

"Indeed, over 90% of white women who state a racial preference prefer not to date East Indians, Middle Easterners, Asians, and blacks. White men, in contrast, only prefer not to
date one group at levels above 90%: black women
. Thus, not only do white women and men exclude groups at different rates, the hierarchies of who they prefer to date vary considerably.
Black women are the least preferred racial group for white men; however, black men are only the fourth most excluded group for white women (behind East Indian, Middle Eastern, and Asian
men)."

*From the same study, page 19

"
White men appear more open to dating non-whites in general, but they are only open to dating certain non white groups, and are much more exclusionary towards black women than white women are towards black men."

*Pg 21

However, among a small subset of white women, there is a preference for only
black men (see Appendix Table 2). In contrast, white men not only consistently exclude black women at extremely high rates, a subset prefer all other groups except black women

Pg 22

@ugly puerto rican guy
Still, 77% of white women with stated racial preferences prefer not to date Latinos.
:sas1::sas2:

I guess the story changes when someone else reads from the same study :russ:

And that's not to make white folks out to be some gold ticket as if their opinions counted more than others :whoa:...BUT atleast quote the study in full.

Last edited:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Yeah let's talk about it...

"Indeed, over 90% of white women who state a racial preference prefer not to date East Indians, Middle Easterners, Asians, and blacks. White men, in contrast, only prefer not to
date one group at levels above 90%: black women
. Thus, not only do white women and men exclude groups at different rates, the hierarchies of who they prefer to date vary considerably.
Black women are the least preferred racial group for white men; however, black men are only the fourth most excluded group for white women (behind East Indian, Middle Eastern, and Asian
men)."

*From the same study, page 19

"
White men appear more open to dating non-whites in general, but they are only open to dating certain non white groups, and are much more exclusionary towards black women than white women are towards black men."

*Pg 21

However, among a small subset of white women, there is a preference for only
black men (see Appendix Table 2). In contrast, white men not only consistently exclude black women at extremely high rates, a subset prefer all other groups except black women

Pg 22

@ugly puerto rican guy
Still, 77% of white women with stated racial preferences prefer not to date Latinos.
:sas1::sas2:

I guess the story changes when someone else reads from the same study :russ:

And that's not to make white folks out to be some gold ticket as if their opinions counted more than others :whoa:...BUT atleast quote the study in full.

So this study does not fall into white propaganda because it shows bm in a better light than BW. Lol!!!

Daps

full

full

I see y'all brehnettes.
full

full
2qcgm80.jpg

They do in my experience. All anecdotal but I've seen Asian guys with some beautiful black women. Knew a black in high school, gorgeous girl, hair down to her ass, gorgeous, only dated Asian guys and I'm from Kansas, lol.

My male cousin is engaged to an Asian chick btw, and my good friend from way back to elementary school is Asian. Always wanted my brother to marry her sister.

I'm just down with the Asians I guess, lol.

But real talk I don't mind BM who date out. We can't all marry each other.

I don't like bigots and that goes for BW who are bigots as well.

I'm also not a fan of people who have a white people obsession. I find it weird and gross.

I call both sides out for being racist will always.

Daps
First white men now asian men, stop with this bullshyt that the prettiest black women are taken by others races of men. How can you even prove that ? :mjlol:

In my experience yeah.

Asian guys don't really date out so when they do they do it up, lol. I mean not all but from what I've seen .. it always shocks me tbh.

Here to even it out there's a FB page dedicated to BM with AW Asian Woman Black Man