Innanetz is saying Trunks got the most drip of any anime character. Do you agree?

Do you agree?

• Yes

Votes: 42 55.3%
  • No

Votes: 34 44.7%

• Total voters

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
This when we get to the you do your own homework and not ask certain shyt to be disclosed over the net.

I don't talk about certain shyt at all over the net.
You nikkaz would know that if you paid real attention.
or you really knew wtf a server was.
That shyt falls under covert indepth info.
that won't be spoke of indepthly over the net.

Go get you a real sifu and find out on your own.

Art Barr

So you nighaz still think you can talk about everything over the net indepthlu. No wonder y'all losin.

That's a bunch of smart-dumb bullshyt. If you don't want it spoken over the internet, don't talk about it on the internet.

Good try though. :umad:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
That's a bunch of smart-dumb bullshyt. If you don't want it spoken over the internet, don't talk about it on the internet.

Good try though. :umad:

No,...
There is certain shyt you supposed to know not to covertly speak on indepthly over the net. You not why this shyt poppin. How the fukk you gon tell me.

I know for sure you never got Gen one isp knowledge in business on this shyt.

So again,...this when you go get you a sifu and authenticate him and ask him yourself. Then see how real he is if he tells you. So now you go out in the real world. Go find a real sifu and you ask him for the answer.

Just for a comparison
I talk about emcees all day on here. Yet I ain't never telling you nikkaz. how to be better emceesvia skill indepth discussions ever over the net. So nikkaz know not to ask.

Same here.
Just like I don't break kayfabe generally and don't speak on the government indepthly with wtf I know over their network. Go learn about the internet for real and then you will gain. Till then,...you will be lost.

Art Barr

Daps
Reppin
London
:comeon:Obviously Gilgamesh, dude literally owns everything.

44ba545167c8d8844a1ab5b533d69994.gif

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
nikka.

that rick hunter so next level.
i just sold a mint one for a hundred percent profit.
ain't no anime character fukk'n with that hunter.

art barr

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Drip god is Spike, everyone knows it, easy call however, so lets try harder...

Gohan -one handed kamehameha drip

Crocodile - Drip lord, everyone catches the L from him, good or bad, his drip knows no bounds. He's what Gaara was supposed to be, Sand, cigar, sauce.

Zoro - Drip God, my man didn't eat a fruit...:duck:, he tanks ultimates, and the time skip might as well been called "DripSkip".

Nothing more to see here. :Mildy: