Innanetz is saying Trunks got the most drip of any anime character. Do you agree?

Do you agree?

• Yes

Votes: 42 55.3%
  • No

Votes: 34 44.7%

• Total voters

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Y'all choices are like y'all got ptsd from legend of the overfiend at the wrong age and never recovered.

fukk is wrong with y'all.

Y'all ain't got no fukk'n cool heroes.

shyt if goku was not what if superman was wrote better. I don't think you nikkaz would have any inkling of morality.

fukk is wrong with most of y'all and these choices.
I ain't even see karas mentioned by y'all.
Who are these ho ass villains y'all keep talembout.

Reading this thread is like watching someone try to tell me whoa mad one was cool in shogun's assassin. Most of these choices y'all got.
are like fodder daigu's pop sliced away in one movement.

Where y'all heroes at.

Are y'all that deprived.

Damn mother's groups and laws to ruin child programming. Disguised like they were helping child development. That shyt really did a number on nikkaz.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
So you think when an asian man creates a character wearing a turban, he referencing a dead culture from hundreds of years ago on the other side of the planet and not a present day group of asians?

Ok breh

The most feared advanced and undefeated combatant in shaolin was a black moor sir.

What are you saying.

Art Barr

parallax

Superstar
Daps
1632187-max_sterling_02.png

35rt88.jpg

max is the king of this shyt. best in the game, beat his fine ass alien wife on and off the field. saved the world and didnt end up on the damn sdf like a damn sucker. his kids stay in the picture in the macross game. an outright legend

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
:umad: No one makes you nikkas click on or respond to these type of threads
Says the weirdo that shows up in every tlr thread about women to say some slick shyt :mjlol:

You fukking losers know y’all don’t have to spend all your lives making misogynistic threads and watching anime like a buncha reddit permavirgins, right? :pachaha:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
This thread is literally like y'all never saw venger.

venger-02.jpg

as the last high quality Saturday morning cartoon at 1030am. Before samurai showdown started at 11am.

Man,....
I can't imagine biggin up no villain type.
That means y'all never saw no Diana either.
4301467822_3fcbc1f463.jpg
Diana_the_Acrobat.jpg

They deprived y'all Gen sumfin fierce.

Art Barr

Last edited:

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
Says the weirdo that shows up in every tlr thread about women to say some slick shyt :mjlol:

You fukking losers know y’all don’t have to spend all your lives making misogynistic threads and watching anime like a buncha reddit permavirgins :pachaha:

What is your stupid ass talking about? :dahell:

You got me confused with other nikkas on this site. I'm far from misogynistic. GTFOH :camby:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
max is the king of this shyt. best in the game, beat his fine ass alien wife on and off the field. saved the world and didnt end up on the damn sdf like a damn sucker. his kids stay in the picture in the macross game. an outright legend

Max the killer.
Max the Mack.

nikka talked down the woman who was gon murder his ass like some serial killer stalker. Then put the anime on her and changed her whole life up.

I am literally in this thread like.
These nikkaz just don't know.
Max was as cool if not doper than Rick and he was the best sidekick character in probably any cartoon ever. While still being his own man and never being made some afterthought like every sidekick. Robotech was the best because of this factor as well.

You got to choose what character you liked the most. Then when you like one character more than the other. They would institute a even cooler character after that.

You get rick's intro.
Then roy.

Then when you think Rick is the dopest. Here comes roy fukk'n Fokker.

Then when you get used to the fact the main character may not be the best. Roy is there. Then when Rick becomes the best. Here comes max. Then after that. Dana, max's daughter and then after all that.
fukk'n Scott Bernard shows the fukk up.

Best cartoon and characters ever.

It will never be topped.

As shawty's when we played robotech.
Nobody had to be the weak link. It was the dopest.

Art Barr

The legend of max sterling.
THE STERLING'S = man, a fam of killers.

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

This when we get to the you do your own homework and not ask certain shyt to be disclosed over the net.

I don't talk about certain shyt at all over the net.
You nikkaz would know that if you paid real attention.
or you really knew wtf a server was.
That shyt falls under covert indepth info.
that won't be spoke of indepthly over the net.

Go get you a real sifu and find out on your own.

Art Barr

So you nighaz still think you can talk about everything over the net indepthlu. No wonder y'all losin.