Injustice 2 | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

AJaRuleStan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Killa Queens
I hope they modified Cyborg's offense. He had alot of problems in the first injustice due to being a pure zoner.

Last edited:

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Any spots to get good tips on the first one? I'm horrible at it :unsure:

Learn the bread and butter combo of the character you want to master. For me it was Batman - First day and I was golden, if you need someone more slower paced, try Lobo or Superman. Supes is top tier but his combos are pretty simple. Once you understand the bread and butter combos of a particular toon, you'll be fine. Look for combo's with "lifters", use these "lifting" moments to extend the combo as you see fit, or do the same combo again except the ex version (Nightwings's combo is a perfect example). Supe's lifter combo can be followed up with an ex freeze...and I'm pretty sure you can see how to follow that up. Look for things like that in other toons.

In general; don't store meter, this isn't Street Fighter, games are won on 20-30% metered combo's, not Supers. Grab is your friend, and never pick Cyborg.....you're gonna have a bad time if you do.

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Captain Cold looks ok for a zoner

my boy Flash is gonna be a problem

Bane is whatever, I don't mess with grapplers

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Pretty sure that's who Bryan Cranston is voicing in the announcement trailer

"Each time I enter the pit, I become reborn"

Darkseid, Brainiac, and Ra's are probably the BTS guys

Hope so. Ra's an underrated villain and virtually unknown outside of the Batman family.