Injustice 2 | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
They also aren't dead in the game. Catwoman and him deserved to stay. If anything, Cheetah is a wasted spot because she has Catwoman's 1 moveset.
game aint even out yet, you don't what move set she got. if they were gonna over do the batman characters again they shoulda brought back Batgirl.

Reverie

Pro
Daps
Reppin
RVA
game aint even out yet, you don't what move set she got. if they were gonna over do the batman characters again they shoulda brought back Batgirl.

I'm going based on the trailer. Cheetah's is similar to Catwoman's previous.

fukk Batgirl with a passion, shyt she could do wasn't alright with how unbalanced the game was.

Boon probably won't bring her back based on how he said he doesn't bring back previous DLC as a DLC character in the next. She'd have to be on the roster from the start to be in the game.

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
I'm all for making DLC characters worth the money especially after releasing Lobo as a pile of trash out the gate but they over did it with Batgirl. And you know they gonna do it again with the DLC characters to force you to cop

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
i was playing with nikkas who cupcaked deathstroke and scorpion. once Batgirl was added :whew: shyt was over for them nikkas.

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
i keep getting matched with nikkas with 100+ matches. shyt ain't fun.
It was hard getting matches period. They need to pass out more codes. It was good to have played it knowing the netcode is solid but I'm not interested in any of those characters like that to be waiting all day. Especially with no practice mode to really get a grip of things.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
It was hard getting matches period. They need to pass out more codes. It was good to have played it knowing the netcode is solid but I'm not interested in any of those characters like that to be waiting all day. Especially with no practice mode to really get a grip of things.
When i first got it last Friday, initially it took a while to match. I've been getting matches today but it's with nikkas with 202/272 records and shyt like that. I've probably played 20 at the most. these nikkas know all the moves and shyt while I'm over here trying different combos from part 1 hoping to hit.

who the fukk has over 400 matches with 5 characters?
full
i don't think i played the first one that many times and i had that bytch twice.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Imagine Ra Al Ghul coming in and wrecking shyt? :whew: