Injustice 2 | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
Not really that hyped and I LOVE NRS but I'm gonna end up waiting till the release the GOTY Edition for $20:ehh:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Not really that hyped and I LOVE NRS but I'm gonna end up waiting till the release the GOTY Edition for $20:ehh:
From what I've seen of the beta, it looks damn near identical to 1.

That's not terrible but....:patrice: I'm already swamped with games so I can wait

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
From what I've seen of the beta, it looks damn near identical to 1.

That's not terrible but....:patrice: I'm already swamped with games so I can wait
I feel you , I have COD , Star Wars , GTAV , DOOM all in my HDD eating away my memory , gotta buy games with small GBsnow :mjlol:

Deleted injustice over a yeas ago:ehh:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
ikvhujpv9d52cw5scy.gif

just got the email.

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
I got both my emails yesterday. played a few matches with Black Canary, she's decent. The connections even when they stuttered were surprisingly good. shoulda had practice mode or a invite system in the beta so we ain't just out here mashing. if there is a way to invite, let me know, cuz first glance I didn't see how but I know these youtubers are chatting and recording matches with other known players

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I got both my emails yesterday. played a few matches with Black Canary, she's decent. The connections even when they stuttered were surprisingly good. shoulda had practice mode or a invite system in the beta so we ain't just out here mashing. if there is a way to invite, let me know, cuz first glance I didn't see how but I know these youtubers are chatting and recording matches with other known players

Was it in your Spam folder?