‘INFINITY POOL’ - A Film by Brandon Cronenberg | Official Trailer | Starring Alexander Skarsgård, Mia Goth [1/27]

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I fukking died when she was at his hotel door after they tricked him in to beating up his clone and she said "Please don't be weird about this whole thing James, it's so unattractive" :pachaha:

The dark humor is A+

Right, exactly, that's one of the lines I couldn't remember, pretty sharp satire of current cultural norms.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Saw this on tuesday.. enjoyed it

As soon as she said she read his book, he shoulda known he was being played. And then when he decided to just stay behind, like damn after all that and they just act so casually mundane. :wow:

Also Mia Goth has a nice body unless that was a body double.

Definitely gonna check out Possessor, X, and Pearl when I get the chance.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
When she said she read his book LOL and then eviscerated him later for it

That's the ego blinding us to what is obvious, and the con/mark, if you notice he doesn't ask any follow up questions, or talk about the themes of the book, or whatever, questions that would reveal she hadn't read it -----why? Because he wanted to believe. That's a very common human error, ego blinds us to where we want to be right, because being right means we are validated.

I'm not a real writer, someone could slide me, by saying they READ a book I loved, but I'm so open to meet women who are intellectual, I would start going on about the book, and realize, very quickly they didn't know what they were talking about. Or so I tell myself.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
When she said she read his book LOL and then eviscerated him later for it

That's the ego blinding us to what is obvious, and the con/mark, if you notice he doesn't ask any follow up questions, or talk about the themes of the book, or whatever, questions that would reveal she hadn't read it -----why? Because he wanted to believe. That's a very common human error, ego blinds us to where we want to be right, because being right means we are validated.

I'm not a real writer, someone could slide me, by saying they READ a book I loved, but I'm so open to meet women who are intellectual, I would start going on about the book, and realize, very quickly they didn't know what they were talking about. Or so I tell myself.
This is like a coherent art barr post

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
This was what Triangle of Sadness was supposed to be, 9/10.

White Lotus season 2.5? Interesting.

Mia Goth with potential back to back films of the year, you know she got that X factor. :sas2:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
R
get the movie of the year Infinty Pool now at your local Walmart for 10 bucks. :krs: @Mr Hate Coffee

Or you can just wait for it to show up on Hulu, June 23.
990333e6-2304-423f-aa3a-16fef126dc35.dd324c8eae8f7368574f424fa5a36abb.jpeg