Infamous gets massive downgrade from E3. Will the Sony stans rage, or cop pleas?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
:ufdup:

Both were good, part 1 had the better story.

:myman:

Both were great IMO. Def agree that the 1st had the better story (the ending twist was :wow: )

You also knew who the Beast was gonna be as well from playing 1. I though it was pretty obvious.

I played through the game being good, I might do this one being bad. I do hope for a great plot twist in this one

I'm hoping Evil Cole shows up on some :youngsabo: shyt at the end . Or even Zeke as the guy

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
If this is downgraded then what yall bots gon do when that Naughty Dog comes to crush the buildings? :wow: don't commit that please, not worth it :whoa:

Except it is :ahh:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Those Water and Particle Effects at 30FPS / FULL 1080P on a true Next Gen Processng Console....

2398133-6148642144-mc63t.gif

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
So we are still gonna pretend that any of these shots look as good as the first ones in the op :beli:

They are closer to the orginals than the supposed downgraded ones you posted. And from what I see its in competition with itself as the best looking game so far this generation so you still lose.

KkBwsBu.png

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
:myman:

Both were great IMO. Def agree that the 1st had the better story (the ending twist was :wow: )

You also knew who the Beast was gonna be as well from playing 1. I though it was pretty obvious.

I played through the game being good, I might do this one being bad. I do hope for a great plot twist in this one

I'm hoping Evil Cole shows up on some :youngsabo: shyt at the end . Or even Zeke as the guy

I have like a 95% completion on the first one :ohlawd:

I prefer playing as :demonic: Cole

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:stopitslime:

The motherfukkers bullshytting over here. I'm not expecting this shyt until Monday now. This shyt just left Elk Grove right now and I doubt they bringing it straight to me.

:pacspit: USPS
You should get it today. USPS tracking be late. It delivered at 12:30 to my crib meanwhile I was at work checking the tracking and it still was showing as "sorted complete at facility." If nothing, try calling them nikkas and see if you can pick it up if all else fails.