Infamous gets massive downgrade from E3. Will the Sony stans rage, or cop pleas?

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
game looks ridiculous. i wanna get this but i really wasnt a fan of infamous 1 or 2 even though festival of blood was dope. my only problem with what ive seen so far is that everything looks so lifeless. im pretty sure its just to showcase the main character and environment though.
Yeah, I'm currently going through inFamous 1 and I have 2 on deck... it has gotten a bit repetitive. Depending on how I feel after I beat both games will determine if or when I pick up this new joint. Graphics look lovely though.

What a "massive" downgrade. What a clown

502Nels

Pro
Daps
Reppin
TheVille
game looks ridiculous. i wanna get this but i really wasnt a fan of infamous 1 or 2 even though festival of blood was dope. my only problem with what ive seen so far is that everything looks so lifeless. im pretty sure its just to showcase the main character and environment though.

Festival of Blood was the worst release of the series.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
:wow: @ how this thread turned out

:krs: @ those screens

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This one is much livelier, the city has a nice feel to it. Sucker punch stepped it up in that department.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
compression kills these screenshots. is there no way to post an uncompressed PS4 screenshot?

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Yeah, I'm currently going through inFamous 1 and I have 2 on deck... it has gotten a bit repetitive. Depending on how I feel after I beat both games will determine if or when I pick up this new joint. Graphics look lovely though.

What a "massive" downgrade. What a clown

Why would you care about the actual "gameplay" of a game? Concerns like "gameplay", "level design", and actual "fun factor" seems so "last gen" based on what Sony fans have been deemed to be the most important things to worry about this gen. As long as its 1080p and 60fps thats all that should matter, no matter how boring, bland, and trite the game play is.

I am to assume you will be preordering this shortly? Meanwhile, i'll be playing "inferior" titles like Titanfall, Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze, and Mario 3D (mindblowingly amazing game btw..)

Tootles!

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
trollinternet.gif

Tootles!

Fixed.

And

:umad:

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Would you sit your ass down somewhere. Your dumbass talked all sorts of shyt in the Titanfall resolution thread, now you want to act as if your above the bullshyt.

The difference in graphics from the e3 build and the impending release is shocking, but idiots like you're self will act as if it didn't matter.

So obsession with graphics and resolution only applies to Xbox one games in your eyes huh?

You clowns are so fukking transparent.

you are always so mad....I guess everyone who doesnt think like you is a clown though :snoop:

yeah go ahead an take more low blow shots with an angry response I know its coming.....

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why would you care about the actual "gameplay" of a game? Concerns like "gameplay", "level design", and actual "fun factor" seems so "last gen" based on what Sony fans have been deemed to be the most important things to worry about this gen. As long as its 1080p and 60fps thats all that should matter, no matter how boring, bland, and trite the game play is.

I am to assume you will be preordering this shortly? Meanwhile, i'll be playing "inferior" titles like Titanfall, Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze, and Mario 3D (mindblowingly amazing game btw..)

Tootles!
Yup, this game is boring as hell, it's all graphics.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Tootles!
:what:

Did you read my post breh? I said I'm currently going through inFamous 1 and I also have 2 on my HDD and that depending on how I like those games will determine if I even get this new one. I said it's gotten repetitive, is that not talking about the gameplay? This thread was about the game's visuals/graphics, and from what I've seen, it looks beautiful... but that doesn't mean I'm going to buy it. If anything I'll wait for it to drop in price.

My lil sis has a WiiU I'll recommend those games for her.

:yeshrug: