The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
1) It's indie, not indy

and 2) :scust:

"Woke"- "We are non-Harlem promoters that will show dikk, balls, and a chairshot to the fukking dome to owawnnndahlibzzzzzzz!"

:francis: Yeah, keep chasing them lapsed fan dollars and you will end up seeing why Deej had to fall back and made CZW into friggin NWA Wildside.

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
XPW still exists :gucci:

XPW is byke? :why:
Think its return was last fall, been running fairly regularly since

I don’t know if it really is Rob Black himself that resurrected XPW, but between this Banned From Harlem tomfoolery, and the racist ass MAGA shyt, as well as all of his past atrocities, dude Seriously needs his ass beat

And if I were on the indie scene as a worker, I wouldn’t do shyt with anyone associated with that dumb ass company either

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
I'm trying to decide on the year it died. I'll just settle on the first time they used leggos as a spot. You can only get dumber from there. But this shyt should have everybody in that promotion banned from wrestling in America. Carny bs ain't the word...fukkin cac demons.
You can say the scene was dying when WWE raided the hell out of it back in the mid-2010s, but you can pretty much say it dead now when AEW scooped up the remaining good wrestlers that WWE either didn't get or released back in 2020 to 2021 with Impact and MLW getting people AEW/ROH didn't get or passed up on.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Found the video everyone’s talking about. It’s more Harlem than anything else. Not that crazy, just not Dame Dash approved. I thought it was about to be some bloodied up wild shyt lol

These XPW nikkas are true losers. I don’t understand how anyone could enjoy this type of shyt

Not safe for Harlem

:what:

obMuAfE.gif