Indy Wrestling Is Officially Dead

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
This is just the natural progression of the Joey Ryan gimmick. It sets the bar for other idiots to try and push past so things will continue to escalate in shock value.

We're not far from someone eating their own shyt in the ring. It's gonna be like the italian movie Salo at your local high school gym in a couple of years :scust:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I saw that and didn't bother to do further research. The point is that true indie wrestling never did this shyt, because you had people who actually wanted to be wrestlers. Indie wrestling now is a bunch of sick cacs wanting to relive the CZW days.

All these “comedy” and crazy spots been happening since at least the mid 00s. There’s no such thing as “true Indy wrestling.”

Sure, spots nowadays have become over the top, but you’re acting like it’s the end of the world. No one will remember this in a week.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I'm surprised XPW hasn't brought in Teddy Hart, Joey Ryan, Michael Elgin, and Marty Scurll yet. Would fit in perfectly there.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
XPW still exists :gucci:

Yeah they just got rez last year for some strange fukking reason, since FITE trying to get into the wrasslin business. I tried....I mean...TRIED to see a show but couldn't go beyond the opening with the owner telling the crowd "ARE YOU READY MOTHERfukkERS FOR SOME HARDCORE fukkING DEATHMATCH PISS BLOOD t*ts ASS AND p*ssy WRESTLING!!!"
AT4W.gif