INDIAN police attacks a BLACK student who's dating an Indian woman

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh was showcasing Afro Indians on his channel and his experiences in India. It was all good until he showed his Indian girlfriend.
He shouldn't have put his relationship public like that. I wouldn't.

They already have a kind of a "woman shortage" and breh just put her out there like that. On top of that he was saying guys should come out there and
find a wife. He must not know about the "woman shortage" there.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Two things.

1. Why the hell would you move to India?

2. This is why they shouldn't be given carte blanche treatment when it comes to being an international student. They don't extend any of the hospitality they expect in the US and Canada back home.

yeah they have so many African students, I dont knwo why they go there being the treatment they're getting.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
I don’t get the title, is he so famous in India that everyone knows that he has an Indian girlfriend :mjlol:

Then he should have billions of views

I don’t see how anything is related, all I see is completely separate events of Indians behaving like animals for no apparent reason

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Where is his statement about the story? Would prefer that over 2nd hand YTer narrated accounts.

What part of India is he in? Schools and govt.s regulate how many international students come into the country to study, so not sure if cops harassing a social media guy has any effect on that.

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
Two things.

1. Why the hell would you move to India?

yall gotta stop doing this

cacs raped the world and get the red carpet treatment wherever they go. WE are not at fault for daring to start lives, look for job opportunities, and ingratiate ourselves into other cultures respectfully.

the shame goes to the racists, not us

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Well, they ain't nothing can do about Indian women dealing with brehs in the states.

They can suck my dikk