Indian Men Deemed The Creepiest Men In The World UPDATE: Reddit Currycels MAD

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I remember in high school this skinny indian dude would go after school to the year book committee to win the "best physique" category everyday. shyt was sad but he won it based on begging them everyday. I thought the shyt was beyond creepy.
Hilarious. Some Indian dude in my school begged for the best dresses award and then campaigned em for it.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
This video came up in my youtube algorithm while I was looking for engineering info.

I literally laughed out loud at all the "Men of Culture we meet again" comments by them Indians because shyt, I clicked the link too off the strength of how much the thumbnail stuck out compared to what I was looking for :mjlol: :heh:

Search results were like:
Engineering Degree Info
Engineering salary info
How to study for __ Engineering
Big Titties
What order to take Math classes.
How to solve Physics problems.

I just realized it got nearly 8 million views :russ: :pachaha:

Last edited:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin

read this messed up article about Kissinger and Nixon.

“Undoubtedly the most unattractive women in the world are the Indian women,” said Mr. Nixon. “Undoubtedly,” he repeated, with a venomous tone. He continued, “The most sexless, nothing, these people. I mean, people say, what about the Black Africans?
Well, you can see something, the vitality there, I mean they have a little animallike charm, but God, those Indians, ack, pathetic. Uch
.”

Read more at: Indian women most unattractive in the world: Richard Nixon

see whT he said about black people. :scust: basically called black women animals

Last edited:

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
Man some Indian nikkas moved into my
Neighborhood…I hit the gym at 4am…these nikkas up burning curry :stopitslime:

They had a fuking goat in their backyard for thanksgiving…ain’t no fukking city ordinance for that…you hear the bell and “baaaahhh” and shyt.

Just a matter of time before they start shytting in the street :pacspit: