Indian Men Deemed The Creepiest Men In The World UPDATE: Reddit Currycels MAD

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I don't have a problem with indian people but i've always pointed out that the men are extremely swag deficient.

1) No woman is attracted to the off the rack business casual with sandals look. either get the shyt fitted and throw on some nice shoes.
Or dress down more to just casual casual and throw on some sneakers. dress it up or dress it down. but throw them sandals in the trash.
s20-feb-1004006-alt2-txt-1587515438.jpeg

2) Visit a barber shop and try out some modern cuts, no reason every dude in the entire country should have the same exact haircut.
which basically just this.
_1521443874.jpg

No woman finds that haircut and mustache combo attractive, try literally anything else, be different.

3) Hit the gym. Every indian man seems to have one of two builds. either this too skinny.
tenor.gif

or skinny with the beer gut like this
37a51278d050271bedb93d0148d8b4ce--drink-beer-belly.jpg

work on your chest and your arms at least a little bit.

4) every indian guy i've met is kind of nerdy and insular. Nothing interesting about them to draw a womans interest. She not gonna be attracted to you just because you know alot about engineering. develop some charm, a sense of humor. be more masculine in how you carry yourself.
Lmao@the 2nd pic...HOLY $HIT :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
so as a black man I have to ask myself and my fellow coli bredren would you prefer the stigma of us being criminal and violent

or would you prefer the sand nikka stigma of being perverted and stank?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

that's why you can't get caught up in none of this shyt you gotta laugh at it

Happy Friday people

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yoooooooooooooo

In my mind this the Nap you all call injun. Is this the culprit? Or have I been slandering an innocent for 5 years? Let me know
breh im as black as the come

never been anything else

I hate slurs but damn cuurycels is funny as fukk :deadrose: