Indian girl on insta mad her family won't let her twerk in peace

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
tenor.gif

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Word a hindu chick can be visibly stunning but never look at any 40 year Indian lady's sari those robes hide rolls almost all of them have extremely flat asses and after they kick up a couple of kids there bellies be flabby as hell even if it's not that fat. They have like zero muscle tone. Unless you're talking about a West Indian Indian (the only ones that mix with Black people) you could bush all of them after 25.
India is a large country but from what I’ve noticed watching cooking stuff on Instagram they use too much oils/frying and spices even in their vegetarian diets. Plus they don’t use a lot of fruits.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
You never been to Baharian or Qutar? I've been told that Hoejabi was a whole thing. In fact the justification for Arab chicks being put in check is because they're alledgelly super freaky behind closed doors. I've had brehs over there tell me about those what's app groups over there. Hoe's be fukking but you don't see what you're getting til you see them in person you could get a fat one or a bady bodied one or an ugly one, but they're down to fukk immediately.
I've been to Bahrain on deployment. The women were nowhere to be found. I seen more Filipino women in the club more than anything. My guess is that the women in Bahrain were stuck inside:francis:. I also already knew that. I've messed around with two Lebanese chicks, and they both only let me do anal because they wre worried about once they get married to an Arab guy he might find out she's not a virgin:mjlol:

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I wanna fukk a Indian chick just once.
It's really not that hard. They the easiest women to get breh:mjlol:. Their men are usually swagless, just don't come off as what they consider "stereotypical black guy" (I know it sounds wrong, but Indians are maddd prejudiced).