Indian girl on insta mad her family won't let her twerk in peace

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Is hard for me to find these hindu girls attractive :yeshrug:
Word a hindu chick can be visibly stunning but never look at any 40 year Indian lady's sari those robes hide rolls almost all of them have extremely flat asses and after they kick up a couple of kids there bellies be flabby as hell even if it's not that fat. They have like zero muscle tone. Unless you're talking about a West Indian Indian (the only ones that mix with Black people) you could bush all of them after 25.

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Word a hindu chick can be visibly stunning but never look at any 40 year Indian lady's sari those robes hide rolls almost all of them have extremely flat asses and after they kick up a couple of kids there bellies be flabby as hell even if it's not that fat. They have like zero muscle tone. Unless you're talking about a West Indian Indian (the only ones that mix with Black people) you could bush all of them after 25.

I agree...I thought I was different in seeing them this way. Indian (hindu) girls are appealing to Indian guys, they're made for each other.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
I'm tired of being bombarded by sexual imagery

u coulda been bun b uncle

giphy.gif

better enjoy it

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I agree...I thought I was different in seeing them this way. Indian (hindu) girls are appealing to Indian guys, they're made for each other.
Even in the video the flyest one is in the front the one on the viewer's right already has the beginnings of a pooch over her cooch. Look at the thread where the chick Mimi Curvacious posted her Only Fans check look how fat she is with no belly, She probably had something done but she's almost obese yet the fat goes to her ass.

I'm sorry not sorry but Black people are just different.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
It's a human condition. Sooner or later Ahmed and the gang will realize that women just wanna have fun :yeshrug:.
Nikkas will be in the streeets on some "Why did Allah give us these whores:sadbron:" :deadrose:
You never been to Baharian or Qutar? I've been told that Hoejabi was a whole thing. In fact the justification for Arab chicks being put in check is because they're alledgelly super freaky behind closed doors. I've had brehs over there tell me about those what's app groups over there. Hoe's be fukking but you don't see what you're getting til you see them in person you could get a fat one or a bady bodied one or an ugly one, but they're down to fukk immediately.