Indian girl on insta mad her family won't let her twerk in peace

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
It's a human condition. Sooner or later Ahmed and the gang will realize that women just wanna have fun :yeshrug:.
Nikkas will be in the streeets on some "Why did Allah give us these whores:sadbron:" :deadrose:

Women like sex more than men, if not more. All they gotta do is open their legs and they got millions of dudes lining up.
I say let them have their fun and stop judging, I know I don't judge anybody:yeshrug: They should all be allowed to enjoy themselves, but they can't complain about men not wanting to marry if they fukk up:lolbron:

lochead

All Star
Daps
Reppin
I'm from where Petey come from
Sri Lankan women mess with nikkaz heavy. My brother stay with a Sri Lankan chick.

As a breh that had the pleasure of visiting Sri Lanka back in 2018 I agree with this statement 100% :noah:

I had so much fun in Columbo, a good chunk of the mean youngins don’t have a$$ but their face, skin and hair is ridiculous and the ones that do tend be wifed up already :mjcry:

I’ll also say this... Black American culture is sooooo dominate on that side of the world it’s not even funny. If only we understood the power we possess :francis:

When this COVID shyt ends I’m hoppin on that Qatari Airways red eye back to SL and come back home with a bad Sinhalese stink :banderas:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
At the same time let’s not gas’s these hoes just cause they Indian :beli:

Broads like this get posted on the coli every day :sas1:
Take that female energy back to the salon my man. Whats good with you men sounding like straight females? shyt weak.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Take that female energy back to the salon my man. Whats good with you men sounding like straight females? shyt weak.

You trying to hard Phil cmon son :russ:

Face it the only reason this thread doing numbers is cause nobody see Indian hoes with any type of shape normally :lolbron: I’m not mad at it but let’s not get carried away :mjgrin:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
You trying to hard Phil cmon son :russ:

Face it the only reason this thread doing numbers is cause nobody see Indian hoes with any type of shape normally :lolbron: I’m not mad at it but let’s not get carried away :mjgrin:
Im not trying nothing. Y'all dudes are sounding like bitter women and the shyt is weird. I've never been around men offline and someone start talking about a chick popping ass and another dudes be on some y'all only talking about her because she's insert race. That's chick stuff period. We just like yeah shorty doing her thing or something like that. Nobody gives a shyt what race she is if we looking at her on some id fukk tip. That's why I end up going back and forth with dudes because they know they saying stuff you won't see offline around the vast majority of dudes no matter where they from. You know I'm not lying,either because be real you pulling these stunts around all dudes offline?