Reppin
NULL

tenor.gif

etrofllenrod504

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No. I find them corny as hell. this isn’t Twitter we’re you gotta agree with everyone or your account get banned cause you ain’t a simp.
Breh if you find it corny....cool for you.
But you don't have to be one of those try hards, trying to impose YOUR view on someone else shyt. What it's costing you because someone feels different from you on a damn forum? Nothing. So keep it pushing...if I don't like some shyt I'm not gonna be some clown shyt running to let those people that do like whatever know how I feel, unless I'm personally asked. I don't remember personally asking you shyt, so no need to @ me just hop skip ya ass on:yeshrug:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Breh if you find it corny....cool for you.
But you don't have to be one of those try hards, trying to impose YOUR view on someone else shyt. What it's costing you because someone feels different from you on a damn forum? Nothing. So keep it pushing...if I don't like some shyt I'm not gonna be some clown shyt running to let those people that do like whatever know how I feel, unless I'm personally asked. I don't remember personally asking you shyt, so no need to @ me just hop skip ya ass on:yeshrug:

No I’m good. I will post what I want. These chicks are corny. :unimpressed: