India elected a brown dude as PM.. Rishi Sunak

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

This irony is that Brits who voted for Brexit did so because they didn't like the Browning of UK. After several failed PM's, a weakened economy they actually now have a brown PM. Its one of the most laughable ironies I've seen in a minute. They have to really be regretting that Brexit vote right now.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How they took over:

This is RRR, isn't it? I need to quit playing, and watch this fukkery. :mjlol:

This irony is that Brits who voted for Brexit did so because they didn't like the Browning of UK. After several failed PM's, a weakened economy they actually now have a brown PM. Its one of the most laughable ironies I've seen in a minute. They have to really be regretting that Brexit vote right now.

Yeah, the irony is unbelievable levels of comedy at this point. Did all that shyt to try to whitewash the UK, only to have an Indian in charge who's actually richer than most of the party they swore allegiance to, mostly from money he made outside of the UK in the first place. :dead:

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is RRR, isn't it? I need to quit playing, and watch this fukkery. :mjlol:

Yeah, the irony is unbelievable levels of comedy at this point. Did all that shyt to try to whitewash the UK, only to have an Indian in charge who's actually richer than most of the party they swore allegiance to, mostly from money he made outside of the UK in the first place. :dead:
it is rrr and its fukkin great lol

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Hope he fukks shyt up too coz the Conservatives have been in power for over 12 years now. It’s time for a change.
The funny thing is the dude is conservative :mjlol:

Unless you mean dude finally gets people to see that voting conservative is a mess, which I doubt - they'll simply see it as "an Indian dude is a bad president!"

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
Idiotic thread title. And Rishi is just another pos Tory whose main concern is protecting wealth for the elite. The fact that he's "brown"is meaningless just as it would be if Clarence Thomas became President.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
What's funny is how much of a mess it was: it took a major concerted effort to have a Brexit in the first place.

Highly unlikely they have another major concerted effort to undo it because the consequences they must sort out now are complex.

They absolutely going to have to live with a tough predicament to deal with for a long time because they voted with their emotions ("no immigrants!") that one time.

Last edited: