India elected a brown dude as PM.. Rishi Sunak

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
:mjlol: His threads are like those support tickets where they put the issue in the title and some shytty screenshot.

You spend more time trying to decipher the useless content than sorting the issue
The worst is when they literally don't tell you SHYT.

"I need help, please call me"
UnimportantGreenBadger-max-1mb.gif

Help with WHAT :martin:
Thank god my Support days are nearly behind me :blessed:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Dude is about to get a seething amount of hate from both conservatives (because he ain't white) and liberals (because they hate conservatives)

Breh sees it coming from a mile away :mjlol:

Gonna be dipping in a month or so to get that $100k/year for the rest of their lives when they retire from office like Truss did.

Watch, they'll change that rule here :mjpls: always on code.

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
He's a hedge fund manager with a near-billionaire trust fund wife who claims India as their primary residience so they don't have to pay taxes on her immense wealth. Last year he pushed through a tax increase for workers while his wife was dodging some $25 million in taxes through a rich-people trick.

This is meaningless, just another rich person who was put in office to protect rich people.

UK is a laughingstock. All that Brexit shyt just to end up with an Indian PM.

This guy voted for Brexit every time. And one of the UK's main anti-foreigner statements made recently was by another conservative Indian-origin minister.