InDePickWest Web of Lies

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
"Ombré /ˈɒmbreɪ/ (literally "shaded" in French) is the gradual blending of one color hue to another, usually moving tints and shades from light to dark. In hair coloring, hair which has an ombre is said to be ombrée (of women) or ombré (of men)."
Um I already posted the definition.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
pTRLv7ZjqS-in.gif
What performance is this

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
@iBrowse I need a summary recap of this thread :damn:
so
@InDePickWest 's card was finally pulled with a fantastic stray going to @woodrat for his/her bigoted comment towards "ashy black fakkits" while defending her love for light skin men and some white wrestler.

According to @BlackPearl The Empress @#SOG_soldier has a rainbow colored penis and he believes mods are trying to keep a real nikka down

Tons of in gifs and funny comments.

@InDePickWest also made a video of "her" exposing the ashy (literally...just look a few posts above at @Black Cobain 's post) belly button.

It's a long time coming and a great start for a Sunday so lettuce say church, tabernacle.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Played with Legos with my son today and watching a ppv wwe with my nephew tonmorow. It's activities I love to do, not just with kids but period, a persons character is what makes them who they are not passive hobbies
How is he going to talk about growing out of things while he has Dipset in his avatar?:skip: He's probably out there still wearing pink.

Last edited:

Rusty$hackleford

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PHX
watch wrestling in 2017 brehs
y'all tsc nikkas all got special moves
Yours is the spinning rack pancake
:russ:
Pump ya brakes breh...I ain't even into wrestling like that but I am certified with these hands and I really don't like the fact you named my finishing move "spinning rack pancake " so now I gotta bless you with a quick combo to the face.
:deadmanny: