InDePickWest Web of Lies

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Mold?..........I guess I am clueless because I don't get what mold some of these fellas think I'm apart of.

Then I'll say this to the brothas of the coli -- for calling someone an ashy black fakkit I apologize for it. I got came at sideways so I came at that person sideways. I will always defend anyone dating who they want whether they date/marry black or not. My ancestors mixed willingly so I support any love as long as it's healthy so topics like this get me heated for the fact that I have seen handsome men in all races, and I feel as though we all should be free to choose. I wasn't raised to hate on that at all so I take it very seriously and to heart. If a black man is with a woman of a different race and I see black women come at him mean I will jump on her; same way when I see black men go at black women for finding love elsewhere, so I jumped down that person's throat. I can't remember who that person was on here that I directed it at but to you I'm sorry for being mean. Whether I refer to myself as mixed/light/whatever I'm just as black as you are with a fro that barely grows (lol). I may not have a hardcore militant mindset but I'm not oblivious to what my people go through. I'm just more quiet about it and go about things in a different manner.

So no I'm not here to get folks in a frenzy. I came here because some ladies on lsa mentioned this site so I wanted to join and I actually enjoy it. No trouble on my end at all. :ehh:
Stop defending race traitors u damn c00n

:-)

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Stop defending race traitors u damn c00n

I don't and haven't. That was an apology to the young man that was offended by me going off awhile back. What are you reading? And I'm far from a c**n. I can't stand them. That word gets thrown around too easily smh. Nothing in my apology to the young man was c**nish as you call it.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I don't and haven't. That was an apology to the young man that was offended by me going off awhile back. What are you reading?
U said it's okay for blacks to date out. Dating out weakens the African race and is the complete opposite of fighting for black supremacy. If u aren't pro black supremacy, u are a c00n.

:-)

All Star
Supporter
Daps
U said it's okay for blacks to date out. Dating out weakens the African race and is the complete opposite of fighting for black supremacy. If u aren't pro black supremacy, u are a c00n.

So I'm a c**n because black people can do what they want and I support it. Got it :francis:

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
What 80/90s babies didn't grow.up on wrestling? you still play with Legos? It's called growing out of.shyt . Funny how all the wrestling watching nikkas.act like.cacs

Played with Legos with my son today and watching a ppv wwe with my nephew tonmorow. It's activities I love to do, not just with kids but period, a persons character is what makes them who they are not passive hobbies

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Take a seat and enjoy yourself Juicy

meanwhile
tenor.gif
SQUADSQUADSQUADSQUAD
is this the hoe wit naval lint? :mjlol:
most people here don't even know about that nasty shyt.
@KOOL-AID