Independence Day Resurgence

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
With Will's history of turning down movies....you can almost book this becoming a blockbuster:laugh:
yX2GZV5.png

Uno

Superstar
Daps
I think the black pilot is Vivica's son, Will was his stepdad in the og and I'm assuming that the girl with the Presidents is his daughter...

pdc_independenceday5-640x256.png

They replaced the actress that played the presidents daughter from the 1st one because she wasn't pretty enough IIRC

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
With Will's history of turning down movies....you can almost book this becoming a blockbuster:laugh:

"The Matrix" was the only mistake he made as far as turning down movies. He turned down "Django" which none of the black actors got awards. Will is about to get his 3rd Oscar Nomination. Look I think he should of made this, it was a layup for him. But if you read the stories, they were trying to move on and then tried to flip it on him so he turned it down.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
i see they going super serious with this one :patrice: (even tho my dude goldblum will sprinkle in his comdey :obama:) hopefully that doesnt backfire too much on them....having gay ass cam in the movie is kinda a drawback too :francis:....all in all it was a good trailer tho and im prolly gonna pay for a ticket :ehh: