Independence Day Resurgence

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
yX2GZV5.png

I knew yall nikkaz would have a smiley for this shyt. :laff:

Manuel Hot Pepper Lopez

cac this, cac that, c00n this c00n that
Daps
Reppin
-------------------------
In the movie after the president got Charles Xaviered he said their species are locust that use up planets' resources and move on to the next one. They've burned up all the other planets they've found through the years. You see how big them nikkas ships are?? They probably run through a planet's energy like Artie Lange with a bag of cheeseburgers... Maybe inhabitable planets aren't as plentiful as you think in the ID4 universe :yeshrug:

Last edited:

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
In the movie after the president got Charles Xaviered he said their species are locust that use up planets' resources and move on to the next one. They've burned up all the other planets they've found through the years. You see how big them nikkas ships are?? They probably run through a planet's energy like Artie Lange with a bag of cheeseburgers... Maybe inhabitable planets aren't as plentiful as you think in the ID4 universe :yeshrug:
I just realized they were talking bout Chinese people:ohhh:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama

But planets don't have to be inhabitable to have resources. also asteroids have resources as well. And Nasa is suppose to start asteroid mining by 2025. Of course this is a movie and I ain't trying to be all glum and poo poo it, it really is just mindless entertainment. But the fact a species that advanced would need anything from our planet is just completely laughable.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Will Smith Replacements are weak. Thor Little brother can't act and Will's "Son" doesn't have the charisma. Jeff Goldblum and Roland Emmerich blowin sh!t up is only reason I will give it a chance.

liam-hemsworth-300.jpg

Jessie-Usher-2.jpg

:martin::camby:

tumblr_mehe0zaUax1riai4vo1_500.gif

"Welcome BACK to EARFF MOTHERF*CKERS"

:lawd:

RajWatts

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He may have come out on top against the aliens themselves, but Hiller's downfall turned out to be testing their technology to improve the United States military. According to the awesomely interactive website The War of 1996, which gives background on the timeline between the first movie and now, Hiller dies in 2007.

"While test piloting the ESD’s first alien hybrid fighter, an unknown malfunction causes the untimely death of Col. Hiller. Hiller’s valor in the War of ‘96 made him a beloved global icon whose selfless assault against the alien mothership lead directly to the enemy’s defeat. He is survived by his wife Jasmine and son Dylan.”

the-fate-of-captain-steven-hiller-explains-why-will-smith-s-not-in-independence-day-resur-753030.jpg

unknown malfunction :ohhh:

doesnt say shyt about them finding a body...I could see them bringing back Will if the flick does well. Maybe he got sent thru a black hole or some shyt and he's being held prisoner on their planet :manny: