Independence Day Resurgence

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Sh!t looked meh to me. Admittedly though, I'd love to see something bold like the aliens win this time or something. Still, the trailer looked typical.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont kno the real story on why will turned this down but i hope he wasnt flexin big willy style on these jews because their prep time and patience is legendary. Catch him when he 70 like bill!

Looks good tho trailer has me sold. Of course the govt and area 51 would reverse engineer them weapons. Probably strong armed the world into peace but them aliens coming to anally probe the planet long D*ck style

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Yea ok.. that ship at the end was the size of the planet damn near...

fukk it I'll see it :manny:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Sh!t looked meh to me. Admittedly though, I'd love to see something bold like the aliens win this time or something. Still, the trailer looked typical.
Some sort of dope cliffhanger but I doubt it. They were planning a couple of sequels but I think that's on hold until they see how well this performs. I don't see this flopping like Terminator Genysis unless it's totally wack.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
There is absolutely ZERO reason for the aliens to return to earth. Revenge you say? They were defeated by a civilization incapable of traveling out of it's own solar system. And before you say, well look how the Taliban or Isis do us etc....That is nowhere near similar in scale and scope. An apt comparison would be more like, If the US decided to fight a war against the Dung beetle. I don't see the dung beetle having to much of a chance. BUT let's say the dung beetle somehow miraculously destroyed 15% of our army. Do you think we would continue to wage war against it? Secondly, what the fukk is up with this Alien civilization that they have such a hard on for our planet? They was bombing the shyt out of everything in sight, so they obviously don't want the planet. Ok so they are a war like civilization. Fine. But if you can travel the galaxy like they can, why fukk with Earth. Are they like a civilization of bullies. The fact that 2 different civilizations exist is more than likely proof that others exist as well. You telling me between whatever planet they come from which has to be further away then our observable universe and earth. They ain't found another planet or civilization to destroy? I mean it's got to cost a lot of money to travel a few light years away to come fukk with a planet for little to any reason.

Daps
Jessie Usher is :wrist:
thought you were hating but googled of this breh's name to get more familiar with him and he does come off a extra moist in interviews:francis:while i never saw the og film thought this looked promising but might have to skip it altogether on principle:scust:@ at this fruitcake whom probably won the role on Hollywood faq cac director's casting couch playing a heroic black alpha male:camby:

Last edited:

BodieBroadus

You know my name.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D/FW
There is absolutely ZERO reason for the aliens to return to earth. Revenge you say? They were defeated by a civilization incapable of traveling out of it's own solar system. And before you say, well look how the Taliban or Isis do us etc....That is nowhere near similar in scale and scope. An apt comparison would be more like, If the US decided to fight a war against the Dung beetle. I don't see the dung beetle having to much of a chance. BUT let's say the dung beetle somehow miraculously destroyed 15% of our army. Do you think we would continue to wage war against it? Secondly, what the fukk is up with this Alien civilization that they have such a hard on for our planet? They was bombing the shyt out of everything in sight, so they obviously don't want the planet. Ok so they are a war like civilization. Fine. But if you can travel the galaxy like they can, why fukk with Earth. Are they like a civilization of bullies. The fact that 2 different civilizations exist is more than likely proof that others exist as well. You telling me between whatever planet they come from which has to be further away then our observable universe and earth. They ain't found another planet or civilization to destroy? I mean it's got to cost a lot of money to travel a few light years away to come fukk with a planet for little to any reason.

:francis:
Overthink a film franchise where a fighter pilot learns to expertly fly an alien spacecraft by "watching it" so that a cable guy can use his personal Mac to give an alien mothership a computer virus, brehs.

Just enjoy the fukkery.:blessed:

Manuel Hot Pepper Lopez

cac this, cac that, c00n this c00n that
Daps
Reppin
-------------------------
They still need a new place to make their home, and apparantly Earth is indeed the only place left to move to