Incoming east coast heat wave (6/17)

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you can wait til some meaningless June 20th. It’s already hit 110 here...102 today. With a breeze. We consider this a nice day. It's summer fam.
nikka what part of not normal, unseasonal for this region of the country dont you get? :gucci:

The average for this time of year is 80. Last year today it reached a high of 77.

This is nothing for the west coast because yall are literally in the damn desert. In temperate areas of the country like NE and some of the Midwest it can feel like hell especially when the humidity starts kicking ass.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Low 80s over here in Brooklyn. :manny:
Show-weather-in-My-Location.jpg

Still too hot for me though and I had to put on the AC. Thank God I’ll be working from home for the next 3 months. :whew:

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
nikka what part of not normal, unseasonal for this region of the country dont you get? :gucci:

The average for this time of year is 80. Last year today it reached a high of 77.

This is nothing for the west coast because yall are literally in the damn desert. In temperate areas of the country like NE and some of the Midwest it can feel like hell especially when the humidity starts kicking ass.
guess what...ya'll were bytchin about this same thing last year...you're gonna be bytchin about it next year. The world is only getting warmer breh. Quit bytchin and adapt. It's gonna get worse.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
guess what...ya'll were bytchin about this same thing last year...you're gonna be bytchin about it next year. The world is only getting warmer breh. Quit bytchin and adapt. It's gonna get worse.
Best believe I’m gonna be bytching next year and the year after that until global warming takes us all out :angry:😡