In your opinion what is the best Metal Gear Solid game?

What is the best Metal Gear Solid game?

Votes: 18 30.0%

Votes: 5 8.3%

Votes: 34 56.7%

Votes: 2 3.3%

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I think for me it will always be 2. Just really like Solidus, liked Vamp (before 4), liked Fortune, and i like the idea of them trying to organically create super soldiers outside of les enfants terribles program. It was like you, the user was meant to become the new Solid Snake/Big Boss.

Metal-Gear-Solid-2.jpg

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
4 easily because it was the only one that had me emotionally fukked up . I was legit crying from the tree seeing Snake go through the microwave like a hot dog with legs and arms.

I lost my shyt when Raiden came back with one arm and a heart full of malice saying "I am lightening, the rain transformed"

I damn near stabbed my rabbit eared Panasonic at Liquid Ocelot, shooting folks with his fingers.

Yes, the game was an interactive movie but holy hell, the game had so many layers and was one of my favorites of 2008.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1 and it's not even close. It's my number 1 favorite game of all time. That game had my mind blown. All the twists and turns and espionage game play was all new for me. The rest just couldn't capture that feel again.

2 was straight ass btw. Trash ass Raiden :martin: