In the spirit of competion: Cam'rons wifey vs. Jay Z's wife

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
Man shut the fukk up you ole "I know you are but what am I" ass nikka. :childplease: You're the one in here talking about you wouldn't check this chick's ass out in public as if she's ugly or something. Now this would mean one of two things....1. You're a fakkit. 2. You prefer chicks built like 11 year old boys. Pick one. :mjpls:

Trolls like you make my skin crawl as they represent every negative stereotype about online forums. Go back to your heinous little existence punk. You've had enough of my attention for the day little man.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Trolls like you make my skin crawl as they represent every negative stereotype about online forums. Go back to your heinous little existence punk. You've had enough of my attention for the day little man.

Tooth sucking post. :wrist:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Attractive ones. Usually they have to be fit. Occasionally a thick chick can defy the odds and wear the weight well but its few and far between.

Women should be demure. You dudes are out here knocking down chicks with legs bigger than dudes.
Well you do what you do, and WE'LL do what WE do. Skinny chicks are generally boring as fukk to me, I like a woman with curves and I'll :heh: @ a nikka tellin me I'm supposed to be drooling over some Emma Watson looking chick

U dont fukk with the chick.... cool. But dont tell nikkas what to do :birdman:

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
it's hilarious when chubby chasers expose themselves in these types of threads. chick's legs look like the meat would fall off the bone. vile.

this chick passes me on the street i may not even turn around to look at her ass.

your a cac so you get a pass for this nonsense.

Vagina Thief

Your mother has nuts
Daps
Reppin
New York City
she bad! lookin like gabrielle union's lost twin and shyt. I'd seen him put up some :noah:pictures of her on instagram