In the spirit of competion: Cam'rons wifey vs. Jay Z's wife

Bean

GOAT 8/24
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PA
she look good :obama: but she aint fukkin wit B.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
it's hilarious when chubby chasers expose themselves in these types of threads. chick's legs look like the meat would fall off the bone. vile.

this chick passes me on the street i may not even turn around to look at her ass.

smithers_strippers.gif

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Shid, She on point. I think Cam played it right.

he could've got one of these Kimbella or Amber Rose type of slores and then would have been reading 2 years later about how she left Cam and is with Joey Bada$$ or ASAP Rocky

Instead he got him an around the way girl who is probably down for 500%, thick, cute I bet she can cook and roll blunts too. :obama:

All that said, looks wise she ain't fukkin with Beyonce

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
get out my face, g. you're scared of puss. trying to fit in with the chubby chasers in here to hide your weaknesses.

:dwillhuh: How is liking thick chicks a weakness? Matter of fact, how is liking any kind of a chick a weakness?

nikka you :wrist:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
you don't like chicks.

Man shut the fukk up you ole "I know you are but what am I" ass nikka. :childplease: You're the one in here talking about you wouldn't check this chick's ass out in public as if she's ugly or something. Now this would mean one of two things....1. You're a fakkit. 2. You prefer chicks built like 11 year old boys. Pick one. :mjpls: