in the early 90's if you weren't street/thug/calling women bytches, you weren't popping -Kid N Play

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
:what: hold what L :what:

again, do u have mental issues, this dude poppy is a walking contradiction - da hell a grown ass man keeps saying if he wanted to he could have bam locked up for the rest of his life by going to da police YET has been on all over youtube & social media with this fukk shyt for da past 2 years
BTW - the supposedly bullshyt about Qtip / mos def came from another random nikka

dude was so random that they went out of their way to murder him, right?

and whether the accusations are true or not, the bottom line is, you don't just throw random accusations at random people like that. they were obviously viewed as suspect at some point. youre not gonna hear anybody randomly throw accusations like that at say the brand Nubians.

yet you argued me down like crazy because of what I said earlier in this thread. i shouldnt have to explain this. I don't know if youre playing dumb or if you really are.

Yeah, I think that other dude's right, you got some mental problems, G.

nBocvfq.gif

this insult isn't even a fitting response to what I said.

you dudes don't even know how to throw darts properly. no wonder most of my arguments with some of you dorks in this thread are based off of gaps in communication.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX

and whether the accusations are true or not, the bottom line is, you don't just throw random accusations at random people like that. they were obviously viewed as suspect at some point. youre not gonna hear anybody randomly throw accusations like that at say the brand Nubians.

yet you argued me down like crazy because of what I said earlier in this thread. i shouldnt have to explain this. I don't know if youre playing dumb or if you really are.

you dudes don't even know how to throw darts properly. no wonder most of my arguments with some of you dorks in this thread are based off of gaps in communication.

1. who murdered this random dude ? do you have any proof bam / zulu nation was behind this ?

2. nobody truthfully knows if this so called random dude was gonna come out with this Qtip / mos def shyt (and even if he was, what proof did he have)

3. and finally your being completely delusional if you dont think people throw accusations out for their own self interest (like the bytch made nikka poppy - dude seems to be using all this for a come up - if bam is a pedi, bam needs to be in jail. point blank, all this youtube & social media shyt, simply shows a nikka trying to get his shine on from a disgusting sickening situation

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
1. who murdered this random dude ? do you have any proof bam / zulu nation was behind this ?

2. nobody truthfully knows if this so called random dude was gonna come out with this Qtip / mos def shyt (and even if he was, what proof did he have)

3. and finally your being completely delusional if you dont think people throw accusations out for their own self interest (like the bytch made nikka poppy - dude seems to be using all this for a come up - if bam is a pedi, bam needs to be in jail. point blank, all this youtube & social media shyt, simply shows a nikka trying to get his shine on from a disgusting sickening situation

youre avoiding the bottom line like the plague.

LIKE THE PLAGUE.

CTFU @ this entire thread calling out Wacky's bullshyt

even snuck in some Kast hate for good measure :russ:

and here comes this bumblef*ck-dwelling backpacker out the woodwork.

called me out on what bullchit?

on one side, you have a few people that simply cant comprehend anything, and on the other side, theres a bunch of people who are still mad because of some old e-beefs, so they see the opportunity to pile on.

:russell:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps

9eVaIpG.gif

CTFU @ this entire thread calling out Wacky's bullshyt

even snuck in some Kast hate for good measure :russ:

:russ:I know, this nikka's a fukkin' loon, man.