In-shape black women >>>> any other body type (chunky big booty women included)

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
#HOFH and we don't stop :ahh:

I'm in shape and I will never take some unhealthy fat bytch.

If she healthy and fit then :wow: It dont matter the race,
but a healthy and fit black chick sporting natural hair :mjcry:
Jennifer-Abel-ASS2.jpg
2012-07-27T170252Z_1602073704_GM1E87S02UT01_RTRMADP_3_OLY-CAN-DAY0.JPG
Went to the same higschool as this broad, she was a grade lower than me she was fine then and still fine now.
I remember my mans was :banderas: all over her, nothing happened tho. Man if I wasn't such a scared bytch back then I woulda got at her when I was in 8th grade
Haitian too.

God damn Haitian women :wow:

Last edited:

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
Never settle for a fat girl. My wife and I keep ourselves in shape and have worked hard to get to the point we are now. If my wife decided she didn't give a fukk and decided she needed "bigger boobs(bullshyt ass reason for staying fat)" then she can go. If you don't care enough about your body to take care of it then how the hell are you going to care about me.

Those of you touting these fat bytches and throwing up the :scust: face to fit chicks have no fukken clue and have never had sex with a fit chick. Abs on a chick are so sexy. To bad all of you have been brainwashed into thinking cellulite all over a women's is ass acceptable or a fat bytch that pushes up her nasty ass fat saggy t*ts looks good. I'm not into roided chicks either. Natural and fit is what I like.

Stop Being Fat!!! Be better then that!!!

Kobe24

Banned
Daps
Supply and Demand :yeshrug:

Nikkas stop glorifying fat girls with beer guts and stop calling them thick just because they have fat asses, the less fat ass bishes you will see and more of our ladies in the gym.

Why work and get sweaty for a flat stomach, when you got a carousel of nikkas ready to hit regardless.

A lot of ladies who stay in the gym consistently know they could still pull decent guys if they got chunky, but do it for themselves more than anything else and care about their body image. I can rock with that.

They say the "oo she thick" so they can justify dating an uglier woman and still feel like they are dating top notch.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
and yet this was posted as an example of a beautiful woman:
11371017_1625946807674156_2143624110_n.jpg

that face :mjlol:

most of you fit nikkas lowkey like nikkas :dead:
:what:Whats wrong with her face? She has regular ass features:dahell: Nothing wrong with it, nothing butch about it.

In what world is it possible to shame men that like

As opposed to the oodles of run-of-the-mill do-nothing chicks that bodies have an expiration date due to them not even picking up the simplest of weight
routines:rudy: You buggin' man. And to think I was almost swayed to switch to team hairhat:wow:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
:what:Whats wrong with her face? She has regular ass features:dahell: Nothing wrong with it, nothing butch about it.

She looks like a rat.

As opposed to the oodles of run-of-the-mill do-nothing chicks that bodies have an expiration date

A woman with a great shape will age well regardless.

Women with bulging muscles were never put on the shelf.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Yea most women are lazy, and dnt want to put in the time or effort, however there are still a good number that wrk they ass of in the gym. @LadySimone how have your workouts been love?

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She looks like a rat.

A woman with a great shape will age well regardless.

Women with bulging muscles were never put on the shelf.
:rudy:Bulging muscles, dude, these are all flexed shots. This girl is 5'4 127lbs. TINY. Don't let the instagram shots fool you.

:ld:She does have a ratty face, but more on the cute side than the Master Splinter side.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Take better pictures :dame:
:dame:Das what she did. Good lighting + workout pump + flex = :scust:"I like my women thick with a side of hypertension"

In person, these women are just as soft and feminine as the rest, UNLESS she is working out or posing.

We ain't talking ab out mass monsters that forsook all femininity for size

5-Female-Steroid-Abuse-BOdybuilders.jpg
:scust: